Want to share some electronic music, new Bandcamp site

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

I have created a new Bandcamp site for my electronic compositions and would like to share it with you all, if you are into techno, house, acid, ambient then I think you might find something of interest, please have a listen and tell me what you think, thanks :)

https://amongspoons.bandcamp.com/

/Alexander

Hi all, I can see a rising trend of listeners since I started this thread, lovely to see that :hyper: thanks for your time and interest, take care :)

I like your first release Late Bloomer "retro futuristic electronic space music" as you put it.
The 303 sound and anything analogue really is cool in my books.
I'd prefer to listen to the live performance content live, but it's cool.
Are you working on anything special at the moment?

Publishing Feedback: You could create three 7 track albums from the Late Bloomer collection, a trilogy with matching artwork spanning the three covers. I think this would look really good and create an appealing themed impression for potential shoppers and fans to be interested in. What you have now is great, but putting 21 tracks into one download, to me feels like you're underselling yourself for the quality of material you have here. I think having more albums demonstrates your actual achievements better.

Mixing Feedback: Did you mix/master your own work? So far, what I've listened to sounds good on my reference system. I got the 44.1/16 wav btw. There's consistency from track to track and everything sounds well balanced.

Oh and also, welcome to KVR :D

Hi FlyingNoodle

Really big thanks for your support, feedback and interest, I´m really glad you like it :)

At the moment I´m working on more new tracks and also compiling a collection of some older tracks that I consider good enough for release, should be out later this year.

Never thought of it like you did with your publishing feedback, interesting to hear your thoughts on that, I have to consider that for sure

Yes I mix and master everything myself, Late Bloomer was made with a pair of Adam F5 monitors

I am listening to this Late Bloomer thing. The atmosphere you hit here is quite unique. Relaxed sounds with nice synth snippets. Remembers me of some Ambient stuff from the nineties. Very nice. Enjoyed listening!
Greetings
HM

Hi HM

Really appreciate your feedback, thank you very much :) totally agreed on that with the 90´s vibes, I started to listen to electronic music in the early 90´s and I still love old school electronica, I´m guessing that shines through in my music ;) , take care

/A

Late Bloomer:

Listened to a random selection of 6 tracks - enjoyed them all...

Very carefully put together electronic music with plenty of variation and development of basic ideas.

All well produced as well; possibly a tiny bit flat from front to back of the sound stage...but a minor point at worst! :0)

A subtle jazz improvisational vibe for me on some tracks - 'Fool' for example...this worked very well.

Don't really agree with the 'unique' comment above as it would all fit very well into my CD collection under '1990s Warp Records', but it is a very good example of the genre.

Off to listen to a few more!

Hi Mark

Thanks for the feedback :) glad you enjoy, it means alot, what exactly do you mean by:

"possibly a tiny bit flat from front to back of the sound stage"

Read your FB profile and I think the part about beaming your music into space is one of the coolest thing I ever heard ;) , thanks again, take care

/A

Amongspoons wrote:
"possibly a tiny bit flat from front to back of the sound stage"
I was thinking about how far away each sound seems to be in a mix...some need to be near...some further away...down to use of reverb more than anything else. I just thought one or two tracks had too many sounds in similar positions as such...VERY small point and also just an opinion! :0)
Amongspoons wrote:Read your FB profile and I think the part about beaming your music into space is one of the coolest thing I ever heard ;) , thanks again, take care
That was actually 10 years ago now, but I keep it on my profile for obvious reasons! :0) It was actually a complete audio version of a children's book that was beamed up there and I wrote one of the pieces of background music for it:

http://www.inakaproject.com/main/

My track was called: Return of the Flutterby

http://www.inakaproject.com/main/artists/musicians

Thanks for your explanation :) I like the sound of the Return of the Flutterby, some world/ethnic vibes there, made think about the Nodens Ictus, thanks for sharing ;)

Ha!

I had no idea who Nodens Ictus were so I looked them up...

Quite surprised to see they're an offshoot of Ozric Tentacles...saw them live at a festival many years ago + own many of their CDs!

I will investigate further!

late bloomer: well crafted electronica. dreamy effects and lush pads were ear candy :phones:
good stuff, sir! :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Mark:
Nodens Ictus is great :) and me too is an Ozrics fan, I have all their CDs, and I´m into anything Ozric related, Ullualtors, The Oroonies, Eat Static, InVerse Gravity Vehicle, etc.

Layzer:
What a wonderful comment you made and thank you sir! :) I´m really glad you like it, it means alot to me!

Amongspoons wrote:Mark:
Nodens Ictus is great :) and me too is an Ozrics fan, I have all their CDs, and I´m into anything Ozric related, Ullualtors, The Oroonies, Eat Static, InVerse Gravity Vehicle, etc.
I'll look these up as well! I know Eat Static, but not the rest!

I went to see Ozrics in France back in the 90's it was a memorable experience. :hihi:

@Amongspoons: I recognised and enjoyed Eat Static influences in your work. I'm a fan of their early stuff in from the mid - late 90's.
Have you checked out their Broken Electronica Loops and Pads CD?
https://www.loopmasters.com/products/22 ... s-and-Pads

Return to “Music Cafe”