Dubble Trubble - Dub

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Frantz. I'll be working on my Cookie Monster chops.

Just made a connection between here and soundcloud :)

Really dig the feel of this. Skankin' in my bed 8)

Really enjoyed this. I sometimes listen to some dub for a change and this track has just the right vibe and great groove. Awesome job!
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Just made a connection between here and soundcloud :)
Does the spam make sense now?
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Really dig the feel of this. Skankin' in my bed 8)
I guess that's a sign that is danceably chilled?
recursive one wrote:Really enjoyed this. I sometimes listen to some dub for a change and this track has just the right vibe and great groove. Awesome job!
Thanks! I hadn't actually listened to dub for ~15 years before making this. Always liked the genre though. Back then, one of my friends (who was really into reggae/dub/dancehall) was a DJ. He performed at a number of events (so I got in for free, yay!) featuring the big names of the local scene doing the MC thing. Good times!

sjm wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Just made a connection between here and soundcloud :)
Spam?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
sjm wrote:
Spam?
Yeah, the drivel I posted on your tracks.

sjm wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
sjm wrote:
Spam?
Yeah, the drivel I posted on your tracks.
I wouldn't call compliments or feedback either spam, or drivel :shrug:

They were very appreciated, so thanks :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: I wouldn't call compliments or feedback either spam, or drivel :shrug:
;)

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: They were very appreciated, so thanks :tu:
Likewise. It's always good to get an outside perspective on things, what works, what doesn't, the emotional response etc. You get so tied up in your own work that you often end up with a "wood for tree situation".

Return to “Music Cafe”