Disjointed - more rock

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gone
Last edited by Googly Smythe on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow, what a jam :)

There are some really great parts throughout, was very interesting to listen to. The odd time signatures did detract a bit for me, but that is because I have been programmed by the mainstream lol.

Thanks for sharing!

This is fabulous. I love odd time signatures and great music. This has both!
Normally I like to comment on different sections but there are so many...
The lead synth at 1:20 is great!
Guitars at 3:10!!!!
This is no Wrong'un
Well done Googly!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Googly Smythe wrote:Called "Disjointed" because it slips in and out of 13/8, 7/8 and 4/4
That is NOT disjointed to my aging progressive ear...sort of normal really! :0)

Enjoyed the track...some great moments in there.

JKillz wrote:Wow, what a jam :)

There are some really great parts throughout, was very interesting to listen to. The odd time signatures did detract a bit for me, but that is because I have been programmed by the mainstream lol.

Thanks for sharing!
Allomerus wrote:This is fabulous. I love odd time signatures and great music. This has both!
Normally I like to comment on different sections but there are so many...
The lead synth at 1:20 is great!
Guitars at 3:10!!!!
This is no Wrong'un
Well done Googly!
:)
ChamMusic wrote:
Googly Smythe wrote:Called "Disjointed" because it slips in and out of 13/8, 7/8 and 4/4
That is NOT disjointed to my aging progressive ear...sort of normal really! :0)

Enjoyed the track...some great moments in there.
I want to apologise to you guys for not responding to your (very positive) comments. I've been a bit down in the dumps for the last few months, not that that is any excuse.
So - a big thank you for listening, liking and taking the time to comment. It is appreciated.

Music from another age! It sounds to me like you got the result you were going for. I rate this track 13/8.

I personally didn't find it disjointed. It all made sense without any jarring WTF moments concerning the beat. That's normally a good sign.

Hope you are feeling better soon...
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”