webpage

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

master of the universe? what, like she-ra? he seems to think he is.

sickle666 wrote:
LBN wrote:World's worst webpage? I think this guy might argue that with you. :hihi:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRANDON REFUSES TO DIE!!!!

LONG LIVE BRANDON

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE
MAKE YOUR TIME
HA HA HA
"SOMEONE SET UP US THE BOMB!"

Check out my page (see the sig below). I knocked it up last week using Frontpage and a graphics package. When I was cutting HTML code a while back I always used the "30K rule" - make sure any page you have on a site is <30K in size. Amazingly enough, most of the world is still on dial-up and people lose patience if the page takes too long to load.

Good luck!

I use Opera 7.52 and your site did not allow me to enter. It came up with a Javascript warning saying my browser would not work. I had to change Opera's identity tag to MSIE 6.0 and it worked just fine.

Please change this. There is no way for you to know every browser that does or does not work with your website. Many corporate websites make similar assumptions about people's browsers and it's really frustrating!

Hi there,

I have now uploaded a basic website in Frontpage so hopefully the problems people had with the previous one have gone. Obviously, tell me if you are having any problems.

Sorry for keeping this thread alive-
but I think I've just cracked several ribs....

I'm sure my mother told me never to be mean to children less fortunate.....

....but....

Oh good god! He just keeps it coming:
"His musical skills are somewhat amazing by themselves, but Brandon is a MIRACLE in many other ways."

:hyper: hAA! :hihi: a-HAahH!! :lol: :hyper: hh-aa! Ha :lol: :hihi: :lol: hahHAHAhh :hyper: :lol: :lol:

... I feel sick now ...
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."

d2k wrote:Sorry for keeping this thread alive-
but I think I've just cracked several ribs....
I think I cracked a rib too. :lol:

ouch!

Thanks for stealing my thread guys :x but then I can't stop laughing at the majesty that is Brandon Trinity. :lol:

Also does anybody know what Stuart Lee's role is in all this as he gets a mention yet every note, every instrument, EVEN EVERY SINGING VOICE on Brandon's new CD was played on a keyboard by just one person...Brandon Trinity.

He hopes his songs bring a little joy to everyone who listens - if only he knew how much joy.

Anyway, Love and Peace from Brandon Trinity and Stuart Lee (& El Baggio :o )

elbaggio.com

oh me! me! me! :wink:

Once again I would like to quote the immeasurable genius that is listentothefuture.com:

"A message from Stuart Lee (Brandon's Dad)

Brandon did have a little help in his quest, and that was from me his dad... Stuart Lee.
I am his biggest fan, most loyal supporter, co-writer and manager. I helped arrange songs and wrote all the lyrics. While most of these contributions pale with what Brandon was able to do on his keyboard and all his other equipment, good songs tend to be collaborations. Our songs tend to have simple messages like LIVE IN HARMONY or LETS DANCE AROUND THE WORLD or IT’S TIME TO SMILE..."

... it's about here that I start to physically convulse with laughter. :hyper: :lol: :lol: :hihi:
Actually, having also read the lyrics to a number of their songs - I would like to suggest that this pair should have their rhyming-dictionary taken away and burnt.

Baggio - sorry for the hyjacking -
Web-advice:
Simple & effective is always good. If you're thinking of taking it further- best idea is plan it as much as you can in advance (both layout and functionality), and always make sure to leave enough room/flexibility in your designs to accomodate change (which is inevitable).
If you want to take it further still- have a look at the WorldBestWebsites award criteria:
http://www.worldbestwebsites.com/criteria.htm
... I find they represent a good 'guide' to the types of considerations that can be easy to overlook.
Anyho- best thing is to enjoy designing it and have something your happy with. :wink:
Have a good'un, (Love and Peace guys)
D
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."

funked wrote: Stay away from javascript where ever possible. People visiting your site will not be able to navigate unless they have Java installed.
Afaik Javascript has nothing to do with Java.

'song' is a lovely little piece :)

jim

'song' is a lovely little piece

jim
Thanks,

It started out as Mogwai type song but sort of mutates into something else thanks to the M-Tron strings flute.
elbaggio.com

Jens Ring wrote:
funked wrote: Stay away from javascript where ever possible. People visiting your site will not be able to navigate unless they have Java installed.
Afaik Javascript has nothing to do with Java.
Indeed nothing at all. But the advice is good if you take it to mean avoid Java applets at all cost.

http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/

get some healthy css code here. some of it worked properly form opera 6.4 above (hmm ... did it ?)

fast, professional, works nice on heavy sites.

Worst site? nah, you've got stiff competition from this guy, tho' actually I think it's the most worrying site on t'internet!

or try this..

lastly, this...

Your's is functional, and the content is straight-forward... please keep it that way!!

DSP

Return to “Music Cafe”