April Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote:
Well, like I said, not really sure how this works. If there is some "secret" voting that we're not privy to, well, not much I can do to account for that.
The Illuminati have been known to secretly cast shadow votes for Vurt (even if he doesn't enter), but generally it's all in public, then the Doc counts them up at the end of the month and starts a thread to announce them.

wagtunes wrote:...like I said, not really sure how this works...
well, you prolly would want to leave the final tabulation and winners/losers results to the Mod, Victor
The voting is open until Tuesday 05.01
8)
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Tbase2000 wrote:@ Johnny Quest. I also totally agree with Wagtunes on his comment. Project Sam Symphobia. I don't even know what that is but I'm going to Google it. It sounded like you got all of that sound out of one track which if true is really amazing. I really want to hear you multi-track and fill in the full symphony and scene on projects to come. Take your time and produce it. I didn't know how to judge you either but I was very impressed.
Thanks for the feedback. I’m going to expand this track with some of the helpful critiques I have received from you and a few others.

As far as Symphobia, it’s an older orchestral VI collection but I like how it was recorded and its sections blend well. My tune was actually comprised of 7 instances, low and high brass, two sets of violins, violas, cellos, double bass and then the analog, my xylophone.

Return to “Music Cafe”