Release Yourself

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi guys,

what do you think of this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3J9s7nBAl0

Hi Jesse,
This has a lot of pep and punch to it. Digging the bass...
It's making me want to strut about! :0
Nice lead lines.
Interesting ending...
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

:tu: Sounds like a modern Background music for one of the Levels from Turrican 2.

The basics of the track are very funky. Great bass as pointed out above. What really brought it alive for me were the little games you are playing with the stereo field. It creates a very dynamic effect, like I'm racing through the track. The effects on the sides trigger the association of the effect if being in a car, say, and how passing an obstacle on the side of the car affects the acoustics inside the car.

It's certainly got a lively, punchy sound. Maybe it could be an action movie soundtrack. I liked the lead synth. It cut through the mix in a good way. In fact the mix was good all-round.

Good work :)

nice rockin beat. as others noted, the bass is great...but i'm hearing a valley in the midrange of the overall tone, which over emphasizes that bad ol bass.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Enjoyable instrumental music. Hectic ambiance and nice bass groove. Sounds good

layzer wrote:nice rockin beat. as others noted, the bass is great...but i'm hearing a valley in the midrange of the overall tone, which over emphasizes that bad ol bass.

soooo more midrange?

thnx for checking it out!

Return to “Music Cafe”