Rate my Song! Progressive House

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

I have created a new song, check it out and see if you like it! Feedback is always appreciated :D

I really appreciate everyone who has given me feedback in the past about my music and where i can improve, it shows where i can do better and it means alot to me that you all take the time to help me out <3

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/sean-alexander-2 ... 4/betrayal

Hey there, this was really catchy, I was definitely enjoying the vibe and energy you have going on here. There were only a couple moments where I was thinking a slight break from the saws would give me a chance to re-energize, but all in all, really cool song.

I liked it, thanks for sharing :)

Nice , like it.
For me, the saws are ok, but a bit blunt.
Would be nice to have a pluck in there as an alternative lead with a bit more bite and edge that the saws naturally lack.
Overall good though. ++

Thanks JKillz and Bansaw for the feedback, will get round to tweeking the song when I get a chance :D

Pretty cool song! One bit of feedback I have is that the main trance-y synth kind of overpowers most of the other elements a bit. Also, I'm no expert but I seem to hear some noise and limiter/compressor distortion and fluttering (maybe due to attack or release settings) in various parts of the song, especially when the main trance synth is playing.

Return to “Music Cafe”