Dance ... or Don't (feedback welcome)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Like the 80's vibe! Sounds like a movie soundtrack from that time. At the exact point it transitions to drop, mix should've been punchier i guess. the synths coming later in the drop doesn't sound that clear and creates some mud probably. Other than that musically i pretty much liked it. Good work.

Nicely done.

Very cool! I like it.
User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Display Options > Show Signatures (No)

The backing track should fill any dance floor. The high synth leads seem loud and disconnected from the rest of the track. Are they going through a separate reverb? I would work on the mix to try to blend everything better.

Great groove, but the point about the high synth not blending are on the money. But I'd still choose Dance over Don't.

Frantz wrote:The backing track should fill any dance floor. The high synth leads seem loud and disconnected from the rest of the track. Are they going through a separate reverb? I would work on the mix to try to blend everything better.
Thanks all...

Which synth do you mean, the one at 1:19
or at 3:14 ?

Nice track, I like the drums and bassline punchiness, and the first lead, I didn't like the synth (sound selection) close to the end, but its melody sounds good.

Bansaw wrote:
Frantz wrote:The backing track should fill any dance floor. The high synth leads seem loud and disconnected from the rest of the track. Are they going through a separate reverb? I would work on the mix to try to blend everything better.
Thanks all...

Which synth do you mean, the one at 1:19
or at 3:14 ?
Both but the one at 3:14 is more of an issue.

F u c k 'em. Dance!
User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Display Options > Show Signatures (No)

Return to “Music Cafe”