My mix-master (your opinion)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys.
I finished my mix and master for my song. I would like to hear your opinion, what you think about my mix and master .... and ... maybe ... some tips what can I do better, or what not to do.

I just want to know if this is good studio quality like or not.

WARNING: Song is not in english, so you will not understand, but you can still judge quality.

First rapper start at - 0:30
Second rapper start at - 1:55

https://soundcloud.com/robert-red-ducs/ ... -nemam-cas

Thank you

sounds ok on my phone, ill check later on a better system.
this should be in the cafe ;)

although i have no idea what's being said, the rappers sound very fluid :tu:

vurt wrote:sounds ok on my phone, ill check later on a better system.

although i have no idea what's being said, the rappers sound very fluid :tu:
thank you. I am new in recording, mixing and mastering so I just wanted know from more skilled producers if I did good work.

What is it mean fluid? (in music language) :D

rubino wrote:
vurt wrote: What is it mean fluid? (in music language) :D
A good "flow". Nice relaxed timing and articulation.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

It's a little heavy on the lows, the vocals are a bit dry. But we all love every vocal possible, so you never know, people won't voice their opinions they'll just seize up in a few days from anything goes syndrome.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

vurt wrote:
agreed, I'm gonna move it so you might get more listens but I'll leave a shadow topic here
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Can't tell if that's Italian or Russian but I love it! LOL. Maybe that's what I need to like rap music. Non English lyrics.

Anyway, sounds good to me.

Sounds good man, maybe add a couple of little little snoop lead sounds : ))

winkie00 wrote:Sounds good man, maybe add a couple of little little snoop lead sounds : ))
Thanks

wagtunes wrote:Can't tell if that's Italian or Russian but I love it! LOL. Maybe that's what I need to like rap music. Non English lyrics.

Anyway, sounds good to me.
Hehe, thank you and I know that feel. We are from Slovakia (middle Europe). I like american rap more than our. Maybe its because I dont understand every sh*t what they rapping :D and I can just feel the music and flow.

RunBeerRun wrote:It's a little heavy on the lows, the vocals are a bit dry. But we all love every vocal possible, so you never know, people won't voice their opinions they'll just seize up in a few days from anything goes syndrome.
Heavy on the lows? So maybe some high pass filter?
thanks

Return to “Music Cafe”