Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR

4408 posts since 14 Mar, 2002, from the grimness of yorkshire

Postby donkey tugger; Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:28 am donkeyt - the day of the donkey -album- rock/pop etc

Collected together the stuff I've done over the past year or so, tinkered with it a bit until I was bored, made some shite 'cover', and it's an 'album'. Lot's of guitar (verging on 'geetar' at times) on this one. Not much sinthesiser. Singing of variable quality. Costs nowt.

https://donkeyt.bandcamp.com/

Time to churn out some more...
Last edited by donkey tugger on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
wagtunes
KVRAF

11757 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:31 am Re: donkeyt - the day of the donkey -album- rock/pop etc

donkey tugger wrote:Collected together the stuff I've done over the past year or so, tinkered with it a bit until I was bored, made some shite 'cover', and it's an 'album'. Lot's of guitar (verging on 'geetar' at times) on this one. Not much sinthesiser. Singing of variable quality.

https://donkeyt.bandcamp.com/

Time to churn out some more...

You keep churning DT. Love your stuff.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to channel Marvin.
Laguna Rising
KVRAF

6752 posts since 4 Apr, 2005, from here and there

Postby Laguna Rising; Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:15 pm Re: donkeyt - the day of the donkey -album- rock/pop etc

donkey tugger wrote: Lot's of guitar (verging on 'geetar' at times) on this one. Not much sinthesiser. Singing of variable quality. Costs nowt.

8)
fastlanephil
KVRist

488 posts since 3 Jan, 2016

Postby fastlanephil; Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:41 pm Re: donkeyt - the day of the donkey -album- rock/pop etc

Rock N’ Roll!

:tu:
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR

4408 posts since 14 Mar, 2002, from the grimness of yorkshire

Postby donkey tugger; Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:45 am Re: donkeyt - the day of the donkey -album- rock/pop etc

Cheers. Having a bit of a rest from the :band2: for a week or so, then onto the next lot. :scared:
seismic1
KVRAF

8870 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:28 pm Re: donkeyt - the day of the donkey -album- rock/pop etc

I played this all the way through a couple of times this weekend, and it's a rewarding listen, and features some great songwriting. The pacing was well-judged, interspersing the softer tunes with the rock songs. There are some nice variations in the instrumentation/sounds too. I think I heard a 'tron in there somewhere.

Good work :)

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe