Yesterday It! Will Become (Sophisticated Terror Slippers Hardstyle Mix Version)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/yest ... ill-become
You can bang your head if you want!

(Update 23.06.2018 - Uploaded the "Sophisticated Terror Slippers Mix Version 2")
Last edited by ] Peter:H [ on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mysterious, dark and very cool. But why the abrupt, obviously cut off, end?

Otherwise, awesome track.

wagtunes wrote:Mysterious, dark and very cool. But why the abrupt, obviously cut off, end?

Thanks Steven! Didn't expect to read your feedback...I thought, probably not your style of music...anyway thanks man! Losely following your wagtunes corner...man, that amount output you have...and it's seems you finaly found your forum and your way! That's great...because over all the back and forth discussion people forgot to listen to your music.

] Peter:H [ wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Mysterious, dark and very cool. But why the abrupt, obviously cut off, end?

Thanks Steven! Didn't expect to read your feedback...I thought, probably not your style of music...anyway thanks man! Losely following your wagtunes corner...man, that amount output you have...and it's seems you finaly found your forum and your way! That's great...because over all the back and forth discussion people forgot to listen to your music.
When it comes to listening to music, that's where I put personalities aside. And you'd be surprised at the genres of music I've listened to over the years. But, sadly, we all have misconceptions about people and tend to pigeon hole them into stereotypes. I'm not sure what mine is around here but I can guarantee it wouldn't even be close to who I am.

Looking forward to hearing more of your stuff if you have it.

As for my output. I didn't happen overnight.

I like the musical theme and the instruments/synth sounds you used there but I think the mix needs some work. The synths sound somehow subdued and lack energy. Also I'm not sure about the transition at around 2:30, it sounds like you suddently swith to a completely different track, and then the piece from 3:00 to 3:10 sounds a bit too oddbal even for me ;)

But overall, very nice track.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Hey recursive one, many thanks for your nice post. Sorry for coming back late...
Have been working on the track for a while and uploaded it just the second before...Hope you guys like the improvements.

Here's the link again, same as in OP: https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/yest ... ill-become

Return to “Music Cafe”