Trmnl 1er Signs Bone Cold ( electronic dubby subby cold )

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is under my trmnl monocle

Bit of a strange duck, thought I would release into the wilderness,this was made in very,very cold conditions, no heating c :)
So, after seeing something about a piano played by the same person, same location and only difference was the temperature. So thought I would try, although this has now been processed in hot conditions, so may be totally scrambled :(
This has had a bit more effort put in, so would appreciate any thoughts /feedback.
Thanks for looking and hopefully listening...

https://soundcloud.com/eauson/trmnl-1er-signe-bone-cold
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

My Feedback

Music - 7
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 8
Mix - 7.5

Overall - 8

Comments: I may have to go to my alternate rating system for your stuff. :lol: Do you and Vurt live near each other? Anyway, intro reminds me of orchestra warming up before a performance. Then about 1:30 in we go off in another direction. This experimental stuff is so over my head, I will say this much. I love the synth sounds themselves. Can't even begin to guess what they are but they sound cool. Extra points for sound design or, if nothing else, knowing just the right presets to choose. Mix sounds a tad muddy on the low end. Otherwise, sounds fine. Performance is competent given its minimalist nature. Strange and interesting if nothing else.

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 7
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 8
Mix - 7.5

Overall - 8

Comments: I may have to go to my alternate rating system for your stuff. :lol: Do you and Vurt live near each other? Anyway, intro reminds me of orchestra warming up before a performance. Then about 1:30 in we go off in another direction. This experimental stuff is so over my head, I will say this much. I love the synth sounds themselves. Can't even begin to guess what they are but they sound cool. Extra points for sound design or, if nothing else, knowing just the right presets to choose. Mix sounds a tad muddy on the low end. Otherwise, sounds fine. Performance is competent given its minimalist nature. Strange and interesting if nothing else.
Thanks Wags, you understanding of the lower end, invaluable :)
Alternative, yes, I'm from the north, originally, then, too many places down south :( not sure about vurt location.
Synth, not sure, winter months making music, touch of carbon monoxide poisoning thrown in, will have a looksee and get back to you. Could be secret sauce, so maybe hush hush, if you knows what eye mean ;)
Thanks once again :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Return to “Music Cafe”