psytrance track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Zexila wrote:
experimental.crow wrote:please start a new thread ...
Please ignore me. :wink: Also you could comment on music while you are here being all moderator and stuff. :tu:
i wouldn't have to be all moderator and stuff if you had a modicum of propriety ...

experimental.crow wrote:
Zexila wrote:
experimental.crow wrote:please start a new thread ...
Please ignore me. :wink: Also you could comment on music while you are here being all moderator and stuff. :tu:
i wouldn't have to be all moderator and stuff if you had a modicum of propriety ...
Yeah, if you could just post something about music too while you are at it, that would be nice too. :tu:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Well, psytrance is sort of acquired taste. The more you listen to it the better you understand it as a whole.

The track is nice, there are indeed some reminiscences to SA twillight style, though it never goes really wild as twillight fullon is supposed to do.

I'd say the track flow lacks logic in some places, some of the transtions are way too abrupt. It feels like different part of the track had been made on their own and then were put together in an arbitrary manner

Newertheless I liked it as a whole, there is some of that oldschool upolished/raw feeling I really appreciate. The part between 5:10 and 7:00 is my favourite.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

hi again everybody, and thanks to everyone that gave it a go, i really appreciate it

to the folks that didnt like it and perhaps thought it sounded a bit 'old' and maybe dull, this was indeed the first ever track i completed, and i apologize for posting an ancient track but like i said earlier i never really felt like i was done with it, i have more psytrance tracks that i feel are not mixed the way i want them to be, and so im still working on them
i still appreciate your feedback of course, it is a very weird style this song, i remember back in the day some guys asking me if i had any more stuff like that because they liked it but unfortunately i didnt.

i tend to go ambient mid track, i dunno why, i got tracks that are like 3 mins of psytrance and then like 4 or 5 minutes of 'darkish' tribal ambient lmao

however i wonder how ppl would look at it if i didnt mention the track's age tho, but again, thanks to everyone who listened and gave some feedback

cheers

Return to “Music Cafe”