3 new acid track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I compose music since 1 year but have probably more something like 3 or 4 month under my belt (ive done some track then had a long pause due to lack of time). Just done 3 acid track, I would like to have some return in order to progress, thx.

old track : 1->4 in the playlist
new tracks : 5->8 in the playlist

https://soundcloud.com/no_idsc/sets/pro ... finished-2

Would prefer return on last one but if you are motivated to listen to other it's okay (I already know the flaw in the first but I didn't correct atm)

My Feedback (1-10 Scale)

Music - 5
Instruments - 7
Performance - 7
Mix - 8

Overall - 6.75

Comments: Well, we're a minute in and it's just the same loop over and over. So I'm asking myself "Is this going to be the whole song?" Wait! Beat changes a little around 1:30 and then drops out. Ah here comes a bass riff of some kind. Well, it's a nice synth sound. But here we go again stuck in a loop. Is this going anywhere? We're 3 minutes in and this whole song could be condensed into 30 seconds. Okay, so I get it now. This is what they call a "beat" right? Well, I guess as beats go it's okay. But it's so damn busy because of the 16th note bass riff that I can't imagine anybody putting anything over this. Thank God this isn't 10 hours or it would be Nyan Cat nightmares all over again. Oh well, I guess there's a market for this stuff. Obviously, I'm not it.

Lol ! Which one did you listen ? Thx for feedback.

no_id wrote:Lol ! Which one did you listen ? Thx for feedback.
I don't remember. Probably the last one as you requested.

Return to “Music Cafe”