SM Ash - Resmashed

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Working further on the frustroms of last week, pushing the tempo down to 128 and adding the Fizmo and drumatic. Lots of added FX this time with some dirty Cyanide2.

Just the outlines sofar, but comments maybe usefull in the mix/balance department esp. for the drums.

SM Ash

SM Ash - Resmashed
2nd recording with way more tweaks :D

This will be the track offered for the CD :D

PS Does anyone know the midi-CC's for mysterizer?
Last edited by mystahr on Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bump from the bottom 8)

Isn't self-bumping one's own song posts sort of like masturbating? :lol:

I'll have a listen and give you my two bobs worth in a bit, Mishta.

Koorby wrote:Isn't self-bumping one's own song posts sort of like masturbating? :lol:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

Well that was very angst inducing - I almost grabbed my cat and punched it in the head after listening to that! :shock: Cool and glitchy tho.

Koorby wrote:Well that was very angst inducing - I almost grabbed my cat and punched it in the head after listening to that! :shock:
:-o
Cool and glitchy tho.
:D

No more "[no way]" ? :wink:

Just listened to this one... :D
Very enjoyable...
I prefer before 3'00 where the track does not find really its way to the dance rythm.

Lots of good sounds to listen to !

Naaaah, figured I'd jump along there, although I do feel it makes for big and rather chaotic thread titles :?

Thanks for the listen and words :D

I'm yet unsure where to bring this finally, more into dance or more glitchy. 8)

mark,

good tunage 8)

i likr the way that tune keeps sending you wrong direction with its timimg before it resolves all the litle arps and brings em back together. i would be tempted to "fade" the high arp that comes in at 1min into the tune but thats probably just me.

it's nice to hear a really "hard" tune off you. i think it needs and ending but apart from that it sound excellent.

cheers,

steve.

Heh, no arps in here Steve, all hand-played or programmed. It's my DJ roots bubbling to the surface on this track 8)

This was a first layout for myself, and needs quite a bit of fine-tuning yet in the sequences here and there.

I still would like to know if anyone can help me with the midi-CC's though. :?:

Mystahr wrote:Heh, no arps in here Steve, all hand-played or programmed. It's my DJ roots bubbling to the surface on this track 8)

This was a first layout for myself, and needs quite a bit of fine-tuning yet in the sequences here and there.

I still would like to know if anyone can help me with the midi-CC's though. :?:
might have known it would all be direct from your fingers.....

still an arpeggio tho.... even if it's not from an arpeggiator.

i've no idea about the midi cc's for mysterion tho

cheers,

steve.

I like it, there's some great sounds in here... I really like the tapping rhythm that starts at 15s. What is that?

Sounds like this next CD (or CD box set) is going to be as good as the last. So are we going to be able to buy copies of this CD this time?... :)

Ben

The tapping comes from the lm-7; standard issue with Cubase from the 909-set, almost all drums are lm7, except the stomping kick and the dance percussion; which is drumatic.

As for the CD; I think we'll first best see that it gets there; one option to make sure to get it is to attend ;)

Mystahr wrote: As for the CD; I think we'll first best see that it gets there; one option to make sure to get it is to attend ;)
Which I would do, but unfortunetly my cousin decided to get married the same weekend... :cry: ...

Ben

Glooper wrote:
Mystahr wrote: As for the CD; I think we'll first best see that it gets there; one option to make sure to get it is to attend ;)
Which I would do, but unfortunetly my cousin decided to get married the same weekend... :cry: ...

Ben
You could hire a stand-in :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”