[min. vurtish] Planetary Excursion D-14

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:stop arguin please lads or take it elsewhere
pures thread here remember :wink: for people to comment on his track 8)
yeah :D

I though my post would sort this out, but nooooooo... :roll:

spaceman wrote: that's just plain nonsense mate.. unfortunately we have to use a rather limited language to describe our enormously complex and diverse reality, we give things names to describe what it is. If I make ambient music I will bloody well call it ambient.. what the f**k is the problem with that? how the hell does that limit your originality.. it's like saying a painter can't call his painting 'a painting'

He used 'vurtish' because we all know what kind of music vurt makes, we all know it means experimental spacey ambient music, and this definition can be loosely interpreted, which means, it's just an indicator of what kind of music it is. You have to give it some name and if I can choose between calling something 'experimental spacey ambient mucic or simple 'vurtish' I will bloody well call it vurtish too

man u obviously missed the point of my post. with ur baby-like main calling and what not.

i just made a comment, like it or not its not relevant. i dont really care for being called a twat either. if u dont see my point then don't try to flame.

Return to “Music Cafe”