Some of my works on mp3

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Deep House tracks-->Lumière

IDM--> Salad "Colors" (some discarted from my forthcoming Expanding Records cd -Monoceros "When i was a child i wanted to be an astronaut"-

Ambient--> Outlands "edit"-selection of ambients works from 2000 to 2003

some of my works on zip files (ogg and mp3)
at www.lumierehouse.com

hope you enjoy.

A bit strange to be offering several tracks into a zip file. Direct links with titles would have been a bit more inviting since there's plenty here with phone connections.

Downloading them all though and will give them a spin soon :)

Had a listen to 2 cuts.
Didn`t hold my attention long.
It`s hard to listen to stuff where you can`t tell what is performed by that person and what are samples and sample loops.

Advice to you about KVR listeners;
Best to post a direct link for one song at a time.
You`ll get better feedback from members.

Also...if you use any samples...state what they are and what your doing and other things about your mixing technique/instruments used and so forth.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

The reason i use zip files is because you can download the full ep,and for me the concept is not only for a track

Annode,sorry if i don't understand what you say,cause i'm not a english speaker.You mean that is better to post how i have done the tracks? (plugins etc..)
Samples,i don't remember all samples i used,but some of them was from old jazz records, in some tracks,some other tracks was recorded by friends who plays guitar,fender rhodes ,etc...

Yes Joan...like that! :)

People will enjoy hearing how you use your samples and effects and instruments.

We here are spoiled.We are used to clicking on one address link and hearing the song play.
If this is possible for you...you will get more oppinions of your tunes. :)
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Return to “Music Cafe”