Countrysides (starsend desert)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Working on new patches, this time I followed normal's advise and use more then one patch so now two patches from the fizmo and one from the SY85 :D

I was planning on some Juno as well but now that I am listening to it I don't know if I should add more.

What do you think?

Countrysides

128 kbs/7.38 min/7 Mb

or if you want the separates that is possible too for a remix :wink:

PS: title came after listening to farmers2 8)

8)
fine the way it stands ...
the brief melodic passages tie everything together ...
a very pleasant journey indeed ...

there's some sort of subterranean creature under the floorboards there.....no wait....it's over there..

I think the music is keeping it calm

Thanks normal 8)

and opi :D

I tried for a better recording this afternoon, but while tweaking I only got further away from the original sound.

Very nice Mark, really conveys the image of a countryside setting to me. Liked the way the string pad slowly evolves towards the end, nice.The only thing that I would try to do, and I may be nitpicking here, is to throw some eq on it in the beginnig half. Very trebly and digital to my ears, maybe you were going for that, but I would like to hear that get somewhat warmer sounding and more organic. Just a thought. Still a very nice effort for a Sunday Afternoon walk in the Countryside. 8)

:D

Thanks for the thoughts there, I agree with that as this was the quick set-up in EQ. I wanted to do a fine tune, but as said it sounds different now allready after a few tweaks. Letting it rest for today, I may come back to this later but with the preparations I probably sooner come with some new tracks ;)

Nice track, very relaxing.

Thanks mister :oops:

Dling Now
I'll Get back after a few listens.
Paul

nice and soothing this, ideal for a sunny sunday evening, enjoyable listen :)

just had a little smoke and your use of sounds is strangely satisfying :drunk: :hihi: loved the big swelling ending

Jim

good stuff mark.
soothing to listen to.
:D

Thanks Jim and Gary :D

Anxious to hear an indepth of you Paul :)

really good stuff, with a slight touch of eastern soul. 8)

it made me sleepy. :D

i don't have patience dear. so i'll expect that extended version tomorrow. :hihi:

Thanks Phil, now that you mention it the eastern influence is rather coincidental, but that one sound has something gamelan'ish :D

See you soon :hyper:

Return to “Music Cafe”