Listen to my three sleepless hours

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For the three hours of work you did deliver quite a quality track. Perhaps repetitive, but isn't sleep (or non-sleep) a repetitive pattern as well?

I absolutely don't mind the repetition cause this track surely takes me somewhere. I'd had hoped for a bit more filterwork on the lead, but then again it's not really missed here either. The pad just ties it very well together, although I feel it has a tad too much hi-end noise.

Beautiful work nonetheless; very much enjoyed

Mystahr wrote:I'd had hoped for a bit more filterwork on the lead, but then again it's not really missed here either.
I don't usually use filters in an obvious "techno" way... I can't really do it without it sounding cheesy.

Cheesy in a "Look mum! I got a resonant lowpass filter!" sort of way. :party:

Mystahr wrote:The pad just ties it very well together, although I feel it has a tad too much hi-end noise.
Perhaps. Sometimes I just have a craving for fizzy pads. :D

Forever,

Kim.

Jeez wrote:
Mystahr wrote:The pad just ties it very well together, although I feel it has a tad too much hi-end noise.
Perhaps. Sometimes I just have a craving for fizzy pads. :D

Forever,

Kim.
And I didn't mean it was wrong 8)

prior to this i heard like 4 or 5 songs made by you, and they were all designated pop, which led me to expect more of the same here, i was positively surprised by what i heard instead - lovely stuff, hope this isn't the only time you've done something along these lines. :)
https://melodyklein.bandcamp.com/
Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

Psy-T wrote:prior to this i heard like 4 or 5 songs made by you, and they were all designated pop, which led me to expect more of the same here, i was positively surprised by what i heard instead - lovely stuff, hope this isn't the only time you've done something along these lines. :)
Wow, this is a blast from the past! 2004 was what, three year ago? :lol:

Anyway, I'm working on a lot of pop music at the moment - have been for the last few years, and will be for the next one or two. However, I've also got some other music I'm working on that's not pop at all. Some of it is on my website - check it out if you haven't already.

-Kim.

Return to “Music Cafe”