Kriminal/CypherOne - Pointless

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi:

spaceman wrote:I like crunchy nuts
Thanks, if this was aimed at me.

Armadillo wrote:
spaceman wrote:I like crunchy nuts
Thanks, if this was aimed at me.
a bit full of ourselves maybe?
no, it wasn't aimed at you, it wasn't aimed at anyone
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

:o Seriously,

If you click on my signature you will know why I said that.

:lol:

Armadillo wrote::o Seriously,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
can you believe it :lol:

I really didn't have a clue :lol:

what a coincidence :lol: :lol: synchronicities they call them

sorry mate :oops: :lol:
Last edited by spaceman on Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hey, whats with the humour? Isnt this meant to spiral into a total abuse and be locked in two days time? :roll:

Play the bloody game for fux sake :x

Kriminal wrote:Hey, whats with the humour? Isnt this meant to spiral into a total abuse and be locked in two days time? :roll:

Play the bloody game for fux sake :x

f**k off krim.. if you haven't sold 150.00 records I aint talking to you

you are honest though :lol:

just kidding, they're not that bad those crunchy nuts.. the guitar work is a bit dodgy at times though

that's electroclash, right? :lol:

spaceman wrote:f**k off krim.. if you haven't sold 150.00 records I aint talking to you
I might have done...you never know :wink:

I have, more than 150 actually, I used to work in MVC.... :lol:

spaceman wrote:

you are honest though :lol:

just kidding, they're not that bad those crunchy nuts.. the guitar work is a bit dodgy at times though

that's electroclash, right? :lol:
:D
Yeah, I know. My guitarskills are very limited. I think I play it only slightly better than I play bagpipe :lol:

Electroclash. I wouldn't call it that. It's my attempt at combining nu-metal with Big beat. I wonder if there is a name for that :?

Sorry about the hijacking :oops:
Last edited by Armadillo on Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Actually Krim and Cypher, I downloaded and listened to both your tunes and as I said above, technically they are damn fine. If I had to choose, I'd say Krim's is my pick, but good job to Cypher too mate!

The intention of my original post was a sort of protest about the way the LJ-Robot thread degenerated and generally pissed me off, and it started with your "brutaly honest" post. It's nothing personal really, I would just hate to see a repeat of that sort of crap happening again. I certainly was not one of the people to change my tune about LJ's song. I liked it, and I stand by my original assesment.

Now let's go make some music eh?

Koorby wrote:Actually Krim and Cypher, I downloaded and listened to both your tunes and as I said above, technically they are damn fine. If I had to choose, I'd say Krim's is my pick, but good job to Cypher too mate!

The intention of my original post was a sort of protest about the way the LJ-Robot thread degenerated and generally pissed me off, and it started with your "brutaly honest" post. It's nothing personal really, I would just hate to see a repeat of that sort of crap happening again. I certainly was not one of the people to change my tune about LJ's song. I liked it, and I stand by my original assesment.

Now let's go make some music eh?
no no.. let's go into this a bit further, shall we..
page count increase routine started.. waiting for lift off..
:hihi:

Nice beats. I'll bet it would sound good a bit slower, too. It DOES sound like TCM...inspires me to post this sort of "big beat" thing I had going.

Keep it up.

Return to “Music Cafe”