"Lorelli"---check it out

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yo,

Gotta new beat up called "Lorelli"..unfinished right now but Im not gonna have my equipment for a few days and wanted to post what I had thus far...hit me with feedback, thanks...LEAVE UR LINKS AND ILL BE SURE TO RETURN THE FAVOR, thanks.....Im leavin the link to my interview page in case anyone is interested, if not just click music and its the beat on top...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/djfriction.htm

peace

DJ Friction

waitin for some feedback, gotta keep it on top for now...thanks

I'm listening to Lorelei now (after having listened to City Lights and Blowing up the Spot).

These are some quality grooves going on that may well turn into some quality tunes with the right vocals and work on the sounds to balance it all off a bit more. I feel the stringy kinda sampled sounds to be a bit too present and on top, especially if you still want vocals on it too.

Welcome to KvR :)

Yo
thanks for checkin my recent beats...I appreciate some feedback finally as peops were sleepin on my post...Im new to makin beats as u can tell with some of the mixing being off and it being as little basic...but Ill def keep at it and keep ur advice in mind...thanks bro

peace

DJ Friction

Return to “Music Cafe”