Git On Ya Horse And Hit Me! Good Gawd!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Like 10+ hits to go to make it into the ArtistNow Top 20 list, and I'm buying Champanade for everybody! :D

Playing anything, and play it twice please - right here...

http://www.artistnow.com/index.php?m=vp&a=4&id=13457

I'll even shake the bottles before I pour to give extra bubbles for all the kind supporters of me! :party:

Listened to 2 for you. Even amidst the mayhem, you have such lovely pop hooks in there.

Once you hit the Top 20, you'll get to be side by side with all the naked ladies.

Dont shake the bottles too hard, or you'll waste too much.....

Been clicking around 8)

listened to a few, hope you make your top 20.

i think bass drum/snare drum is class 8)

your tunes seem to be quite an unusual mix of idm stuff with pop stuff. works really well.

cheers,

steve.

Champanade for EVERYONE! :party: I'll be dancing with the naked ladies tonight! :lol: (Right you are Shamann ;) ) So 'technically' I should be on the charts there now, but 'realistically' I still am not? :?

I'm good pals with some of the more 'rockin' people on those charts, so I'm hoping to get 'side by side' with them soon. And a few of those babes in my imaginary videos wouldn't hurt either. :lol:

I'd like to do more Bass Drum/Snare Drum stuff too, and yet just like making as many musical assaults as a modern day Velvet Underground all wrapped into one. But I should tidy that site up a bit maybe, or cram all my Soundclick 'loose tunes' there, and tidy up Soundclick and set up a PayPal account to sell CD's there? I need to hire Molly Maid to help clean my act up! :roll:

But thanks so much again folks, and Mystahr - I'll fill it right up to the rim for you. ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”