Feedback on my new tune please!!!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone this is my new tune it's a lot trancier than I noramlly make but it's still pretty tuff.

It's Called

G-Trance

I felt the high-sequence in the beginning take too much room, even though its a well fitting sequence; it's demanding too much attention.

OVerall the high-end gets way too much emphasis I feel and it lacks that forward drive in the general groove. The piano halfway was a cool touch which I think could have gotten a bit more room.

Not bad, but in need of a way better mix.

It's late and I'm browsing, and I came upon your offer.

Here is some constructive criticism. First of all, that is a great recording. If they were locals(friends) doing a favor they knew what they were doing.

As for the song, I didn't hear any lyrics that pulled me toward any of the songs (nothing vulgar, explicit, or just plain magnetic[not expressivly detailed/summed]).

A bit monotone. I didn't hear any defining tones from the singer.

Need a little work on some of the breaks/builds in the band instruments(I need help myself).
TCMeadoe

Yeah, that melodic high-notes is sounding very high here. Killing the rest of the instruments. The Drums are low in volume.

The intro is way too repetitive, but maybe its me, so I will shut-up now... :P Actually, after listening more, the whole song I only hear that high-notes and almost nothing else. Maybe is my speakers, maybe is the song-mix?

Wk

alright mate cheers for the comments, I thought the main riff was quite powerful too, I guess your right.

As for TCMeadoe I think you've reviewed the wrong track cause there isn't any vocals in my track.

xanda123 wrote:alright mate cheers for the comments, I thought the main riff was quite powerful too, I guess your right.

As for TCMeadoe I think you've reviewed the wrong track cause there isn't any vocals in my track.
:lol:

Maybe a bit OT, but Xanda, do you listen to "Astral Projection"? For me is the only trance I can really listen to. ;-) Hope you don't mind me saying that...

Wk

Thats fine mate what do you mean by over the top though, it's hardtrance so it's supposed to be in your face.

yeah now people are giving me the opinion that the high frequenices are a bit to much, I totally agree I'll give it another mixdown.

Anyone else wanna help me out?

Return to “Music Cafe”