Mystahr feat. Tommo - Into descend [amb/med]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A track started two weeks ago where Tommo added a patch from the Roland JP8000 to the arpegio from the Fizmo and choirs from the Yamaha SY85. Plus an lm 7 ran through two delays and spectrumworx.

Into descend
192 kbs/14,7Mb/10,45 min

I had a hard time not posting this and trying to improve the mix meanwhile, but I am quite happy now.

Call it a apperitif for starsend :)

And comments are welcomed offcourse 8)

An aperitif indeed ...

Nice start ... Almost wished for mpre understated motion pads (a little more upfront than the breathy one in there)

I had it upfront in the earlier mixes, but it took away from the basics of the track I felt.

Thanks prog :)

9 hours till starsend :D

14.7mb.... :-o

Right, I've had enough of trying to download these large tracks with a modem....... :(

Soooo....broadband here we come :D

Well, in about 7-10 days anyway.

:D fake :D
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

nice mark... very cool for that early morning "not quite light" dawn time.

a spliff and a cup of tea and this.... nice 8)

i'll let you know how it works out tommorrow :lol:

steve.

Hmmmm, that should be around...... now :D

8)

that would be true.... :hihi:

sounding good so far :D

steve.

i like the timing ...
that arp should become tedious , but doesn't ...

you could build a major piece around this ;
a complimentary motif that plays off the timing , some cross-fading , some polyrhythm percs ...

nice work ...

So far I have liked each one of these the best, they each have their own identity, like they are different segments of the same tune. I never get tired of listening to it. This is one mesmerizing sequence. Love it. 8)

I really like the feeling this peice evokes. It's very soothing and contemplative. 8)
It would definitly be something great to put on before some meditation.
I agree with some of normal's ideas, this peice could be developed a little furthur and it would be magnificent.
It's great how it is now though :)
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

:oops:

Thanks you both 8)

ooops, thanks freeztar :)

yeah I hear what you and normal mean; but like you said this one was intended to stay in the meditative state.
My mother even wants an hours version of just the arpegio for her meditation class :oops:

Next fizmo-piece is allready done and in sonic's workshop for some evolver additions 8)

Mystahr wrote
Next fizmo-piece is allready done and in sonic's workshop for some evolver additions
No time today but tomorrow will hopefully do my mojo 8)

lil bump :oops:

I love the sounds. For the first few minutes I just enjoyed the arp. Then I started listening to all the interesting stuff in the background.

If you don't mind revealing your secrets, I'm interested in how you made this. It sounds like several patches on the arp, are you fading them in and out from the mixer, or is this a morphing patch?

Return to “Music Cafe”