Mystahr feat. Tommo - Into descend [amb/med]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dbavirt wrote:I love the sounds. For the first few minutes I just enjoyed the arp. Then I started listening to all the interesting stuff in the background.

If you don't mind revealing your secrets, I'm interested in how you made this. It sounds like several patches on the arp, are you fading them in and out from the mixer, or is this a morphing patch?
Thanks for the interest there; the arp is a patch built on the Ensoniq Fizmo. Built of two layers with each two oscilators. With careful choosing of the transwaves/arp-sequence/feel, tweaking of each layer and chorus to reverb FX it changes/fades within the Fizmo.

And thanks for asking :D I don't mind revealing my secrets

I´m listening while writing,

pretty nice so far.

The arp reminds me a bit of indonesian gamelan.

for me it is a bit too fast and too attractive to be meditative, though in deed it is relaxing.

I´d also likethe background somtimes to come a bit more upfront. Or let the arp fade somtimes.

I woudn´t add perc.

Really nice piece.

Thanks rsmus 8)

I'm putting this track to rest for now to concentrate on other stuff that needs be done.

Nice work Mysthar, very "crystally", soothing sort of sound. Reminds me of a softly lit cave with a blue pool of water at the bottom, inviting me for a swim ... very nice.
Steve

Some funny or witty saying goes here

Very crisp and clear production here Mystahr, I particularly enjoy the "tingle" at the tail end of that arp. Beautiful pads, very subtle. This is keeper, this track. Good job!

Thanks sdta and Koorby.

I must say I was rather surprised about the clarity of the sounds as well. Like rsmus said, reminding of a gamelan.

8)

relax time, i shut up my mind and make a walk in paradise.i'm just sitting in a ciber cafe, tastin some candies.
love arpegios from fizmo
sailorboy

sailorboy wrote:relax time, i shut up my mind and make a walk in paradise.i'm just sitting in a ciber cafe, tastin some candies.
love arpegios from fizmo
:D

Thanks 8)

sounds wonderful, deep and warm yet clear and crisp.

really cool track

as normal said, you could even build something more complex from this although it works as it is.

great trip

Wopelka wrote: great trip
:D

be carefull with the other starsend trip though :o

8)

this is a refreshing piece to my ears,sweet sounds throughout.
you really are finding your way to utopia with the fizmo,and i wanna come :)

nice floaty ambient piece,nice to drift too 8)

vurt wrote: you really are finding your way to utopia with the fizmo
Uh huh; and pretty soon I'll be diving into the hidden parameters. I just downloaded a PC program to aid in sound-design :hyper:

And I think I have enough sounds here to make for a 32 patch bank (well only usefull for Fizmo-owners though) :oops:

Thanks john, see you in three days :hyper:

its 2 days you muppet :hihi:

vurt wrote:its 2 days you muppet :hihi:
a few hours will prove you wrong

then only one day left :wink: :D

im never wrong,im always wright :D

Return to “Music Cafe”