Starsend Tribute [very experimental]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ooooh I love this. Just the start itself reminds me a bit of early TD explorations. That Fizmo is a neat instrument!!!

prog

This is pretty interesting stuff to listen to Mystahr. I had it on while doing some digital chores so it did not get my fullest attention but overall it had a very nice transcending / fluent atmosphere. Maybe nebulous would be a better way to describe it.

I liked the sample, actually I like the way you’ve used the sample. Sounded very nice.

*.* I’ll put the other things on hold for a while, dig out the headphones and give it another spin *.*

there are some nice textured minimal & subtle details going on here. Very nice. The panning is neat, it has a very spatial sound to it. Things happening all around me. I have the feeling that there is something crawling underneath the noisy surface of your song. It’s trying to find it’s way through the surface and pushes it upwards. At least I have that feeling very much towards the sample. The way of the vocal sample is used and placed reminds me a bit of some small parts of Apoptygma Berzerk. Also your little bass-synth melody at ±6 minutes reminds me of them. Which is cool, though overall your song is way different!

Listening to it with full attention & through headphones revealed some interesting details which I lost the first time around while running my digital errands. Neat stuff Mystahr, me likes!
~leave through a door.~
http://www.eretsua.com

Thanks prog; actually the Fizmo in this played a very minor role; only the sequence in the end part ;)

Thanks austere, I always enjoy reading your comments, also on other peoples tunes :)
Things happening all around me. I have the feeling that there is something crawling underneath the noisy surface of your song. It’s trying to find it’s way through the surface and pushes it upwards.
Heh, pretty apt description of what I feel may even go for my way of working :)
The panning is neat, it has a very spatial sound to it.
:D

i played this very very loud.

haha.. i hope my neigbhors liked it.. cuz i did!
worst signature evar

jdg wrote:i played this very very loud.

haha.. i hope my neigbhors liked it.. cuz i did!
:lol: :lol:

:-o You must move now though :-o

8)

Return to “Music Cafe”