simple song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

saturday i was standing on my balcony with rose, just looking at fireworks at a fair/festival nearby. It felt good. i tried to capture the sphere back in a song tonight ... you never know - perhaps someone might like it.

flowers of sulphur - you and i on the balcony - hear the wind murmur - feel the love that is meant to be - feast in the village - but we stay where we are tonight - dark skies, grey clouds, thunderclaps. magic. hands wrapped around you - like i`m afraid you might fly away - now that i found you - the moon is my witness - and stars are falling - above that dense sheet of clouds - and i`m wishing on your hapiness - magic.

http://www.panicnow.net/~remco/saturdaymagic.mp3

forgot to say ...if you listen
listen on headphone
i worked a lot on the panning :) :wink:

I've always loved your voice Remco.
It's lovely to be hearing it again after all this time.

I liked this song - it was fairly minimal - but as usual your voice just seems to carry it all to a better place.

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

:oops:

i try :)

thanks man ! good to see you back
i missed you !!!!!!!!!!

I was listening to spreadjoy yesterday and wondered how long it would be untill a new vocal tune

And here it is :D

It definately is magic; and I cannot help but wonder how this would sound with a clarinet ;)

Thanks you for sharing this beautiful gift and talented voice.

thanks myst :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I think it would sound lovely ! i should ask her - she controls the technique of glissando up and down
(clarinettists use the laurel and hardy tune to practise it so I'm happy i didn't know her back than)
playing glissando up and down is something for the well-developed clarinet players :) she plays from her 6th year off and still she has the guts to say i have a better ear for music as she has (which i know is definitely not the case) she even used the baton when the master of her orchestra was absent .. now comes the marvellous part - without the score !!!! one thing we still disagree on ...the loveliness of a tenor sax - she says a part with a tenor sax should always be replaced by a clarinet :)

I was listening to spreadjoy
forgot about that one
perhaps i should finish it :) :oops:
thanks for the reminder

remco, this tune is fantastic. :love:

TheWall wrote:remco, this tune is fantastic. :love:
:) thank you :)
atleast from my soul :oops:
hope its not to yukkybleeh sweet :hihi: :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”