ToTc Posting A Pussy Track. (Track Updated)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think it's great you've met someone that stirs you to create.
http://www.retouchpro.com - The world's largest photo retouching community

Doug Nelson wrote:I think it's great you've met someone that stirs you to create.
hehe...me too....that's why i'm composing this...hopefully, to stir the same in her. :love:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

And you should be embarrased

Leaving us waiting all this time :P

Great start of hopefully a full tune for us and a relationship for you :D

TotcProductions wrote: Flute sounds nice actually....My sister plays flute rather well....I'll have to kidnap her from college and force her to record something for me. hehe.

Yeah, and if the song doesn't get her in bed...there is always alchahol. :P
With your sister :-o Sicko!!! :uhuhuh:

toine6 wrote:
TotcProductions wrote: Flute sounds nice actually....My sister plays flute rather well....I'll have to kidnap her from college and force her to record something for me. hehe.

Yeah, and if the song doesn't get her in bed...there is always alchahol. :P
With your sister :-o Sicko!!! :uhuhuh:
Ahahahaha! I was waiting for some sick f**k to say something like that. :hihi: from jersey dude, not the styx in alabama. :wink:

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions wrote: Ahahahaha! I was waiting for some sick f**k to say something like that. :hihi: from jersey dude, not the styx in alabama. :wink:
I'm 5 minutes from the Georgia/ Alabama state line..

What makes you think I wouldn't screw your sister too?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I would harmonise the yeahs
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

If you really want to set the mood with this woman, put this on in the background....

http://www.artistnow.com/./write/audio/13457-35831.mp3

:hihi:

I don't know steve....think that track is meant for the second date. :hihi:

It's coming along nicely though....did a whole shit load more tracking late last night and early this morning....spent the last hour piecing it together (I like to do things the hard way, instead of just recording it straight through. :oops: ) There are a few spots that need a bit more of a "transition" if you will.....I need to compose some more drum loops that have a bit more of a build up to them as well....once I get that finished it should be ready for vocals and then it's straight to post production! :D

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Okay, 2nd date it is! :wink:

But I really like the intro beat and all, so if you can reprise that somewhere, and maybe just a couple of light fills or 1 or 2 bar pauses - I could see it really working out for you. :D

Be interested to hear the melody lines and vocals you come up with too. Keep us posted.
And best of luck! :D

TotcProductions wrote:Alright kiddies...here's the deals...

I'm ashamed to post this here in public....especially given the fact that it's the first music of my own that i've posted....anyway, I'm composing this track for a girl that has ignited enough of a passion in me to compose in the first place....another emarassing point. :oops: :bang:
It's only 40 or 50 seconds long so far...end finishes rather abruptly...but that's coz it's no where near finished yet....I wanted to get a feel for people think of the basic atmosphearics of it....I did a quick mix/master job on it (which I think is really f**king good considering i couldn't have spent anymore than 4 minutes on it) especially the imaging...it's very WIDE. So, please take the time to indulge a pathetic romantic jazzy/groove type track at it's very beginnings and give me some feedback. Thanx...oh, here's the link:

[EDIT]Alright, The rythm base is finished....Please Download again from the same link and let me know your thoughts[EDIT}

Test Track-Take 2

-=ToTc Owns You=-

REALLY NICE now! :D I love how the phase effect sust gently 'sucks back' the piano, and how the upper octave bits 'dance and tickle around the nipples'... er, um - great improvement. ;)

One thing though, the drums seem a little to hectic in the middle area to me. Something about those rolls don't seem quite right?

Other than that, I really like the sound and effects and music you got on this. :D

Steven West wrote:REALLY NICE now! :D I love how the phase effect sust gently 'sucks back' the piano, and how the upper octave bits 'dance and tickle around the nipples'... er, um - great improvement. ;)

One thing though, the drums seem a little to hectic in the middle area to me. Something about those rolls don't seem quite right?

Other than that, I really like the sound and effects and music you got on this. :D
Thanx steve! yeah....I was listening to it in the car and thought the drums were a bit much myself...i'll lax them a bit. 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Return to “Music Cafe”