so close to the end,that...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

time is irrelavent now...

something mellow and darkish in parts.just a saturday night piece for kicks 8)

and something else i never posted because its not finished yet gristle(working title)

dichotomy personified ...
bifurcation embodied in sound ...

gristle is dark and menacing, the drums make it feel edgy and unsettled and the whole thing has a tense and powerful feel to it.

time is irrelevant is far more spacious and swirly, the little sequences running in the background move the piece along nicely without being too prominent and spoiling the soundscape. i especially like the little flute parts.

nice one john 8)

steve.

the flute is mtron :)
as for the rest its all kinds,er rock,kubik,ppg,loads of other bits :oops:

I heard gristle earlier this week allready and it blew me off my socks. Fantastic track allready

And this one has sweetness with a haunting wrapping. Coolio john. Great warm and rounded tones where the flute sounds like the sirens that lure you.

so you liek it then 8)

Hi john,

the time piece is really taking me in my inner rooms,

the gristle is also nice, but I agree with you it can be a bit (tiny bit) worked on, to bring it a lil more to the point. (am I expressing it right?)

:love:

vurt wrote:the flute is mtron :)
:love:
I'm grabbing both tunes now.
:wink:

the second one is quite quiet on the intro so may need a little volume,but not too much as it doesnt stay too quiet :wink:

enjoy 8)

püRe wrote::love:

that better be the tunes and not me :-o
im married and i look like a yeti :hihi:

rsmus7 wrote:

the gristle is also nice, but I agree with you it can be a bit (tiny bit) worked on, to bring it a lil more to the point. (am I expressing it right?)

yeah basically it aint finished and im hoping for ideas
im actually thinking some sort of vocs :-o
but not pleasant ones :hihi:

I like both tunes..maybe for the moment 'time is..' just a little better. (but I really must give them both equal listening time)
I did like the drums on 'gristle'

I preferred gristle, nice drum programming happening there. Love the sub bass on that track too.
Steve

Some funny or witty saying goes here

Well this is the last thing I downloaded tonight before going to bed and despite any melodic underpinnings it still took me on a journey to a subconscious space. I still don't "get" your stuff John, but I am slowly coming around (I think).

This piece shrouded me with a sense of foreboding, an anxiety, something a little disturbing. I liked that it made me nervous, made me look over my shoulder. I hope that was the desired affect you wanted you sick bastage! Now I wont be able to sleep :lol: nighty night!

Return to “Music Cafe”