wintermute3.1 free

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey hola, your work remindsme when i was a
teen and loved to lie in bed, smoking something meanwhile i listened stockhousen works in a cassette.
About this specifically i love when arpegios arrive. IMO i guess the constantly(?) wall of sound lack of some kind of holes to breath, did you get me.
hey mysthar tell me ou loves manga, me too :)
sailorboy

Sailorboy me likes manga tootoo

rsmus7 soon at manc wrote:Sailorboy me likes manga tootoo
wow, whick kind of manga things
i love sailormoon(ovbious), oh my goddess!!!,
ranma1/2, supermilk, this kind of japanese innocense a little pervert. :wink:
sailorboy

vurt wrote: *dont do coke,ive kinda grown outa that.

ill have to sort you out a cd one day with my bigger files on if your that interested :wink:
never went near it myself, but i understand it's awesome oral anaesthesia.. (coke not your bigger files)

ima hode on the cd since i try to avoid using them :?
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

don't know if you intended it this way, but this piece works as the perfect soundtrack to reading the thread :D

on your track...

i can't exercise this much control or economy, i always want to break away from conventional song structures and forms but never do. when i listen to this i get intrigued as it has a kind of gravitational pull that i'm keen to follow. thanks. :)

on to the other stuff....

i've been going to the dentist every week for 3 months!! they take medical stuff slow here in japan, and i've spent an unbelievable amount. plus the anaesthetics seem half the strength of what i used to get in the uk - you don't get the tingling that's reminiscent of certain powders - mind you, you don't get the arrogant twat either. on the plus side he's done a good job, and we always have a laugh trying to comprehend each other in our non-native speech, it's become an expensive hobby that's all.

regards and good luck with the dental stuff

i just kind of flat-lined out listening to this. 8) (reminds me, must find that damn book or buy a new copy!)

I put it in my vst folder but it doesn't come up in Orion

I think I know this genre
experimental-flatline-ambient

8)

Vurt tracks as Vurt tracks are, they go by pair, or pairs of pairs, and you mix them for hours :D

Great job of patience and research certainly though, very ambient symphony in fact, you have to take the time listening and it's taking after a while. I think I like it, I don't know, I think yes finally :D

sailorboy wrote:hey hola, your work remindsme when i was a
teen and loved to lie in bed, smoking something meanwhile i listened stockhousen works in a cassette.
About this specifically i love when arpegios arrive. IMO i guess the constantly(?) wall of sound lack of some kind of holes to breath, did you get me.
hey mysthar tell me ou loves manga, me too :)

me n manga go way back

favouritse are the darker one and some of the mecha stuff,but i do like the love storys too.id much rather sit with some anime these days than most of the films that are available :?

you said stockhausen :oops:
glad you enjoyed 8)

xoxos wrote:
ima hode on the cd since i try to avoid using them :?

if you can think of any other way if you want em that is let me know :wink:

knockman wrote:don't know if you intended it this way, but this piece works as the perfect soundtrack to reading the thread :D

on your track...

i can't exercise this much control or economy, i always want to break away from conventional song structures and forms but never do. when i listen to this i get intrigued as it has a kind of gravitational pull that i'm keen to follow. thanks. :)

glad you enjoyed,and i really like the way you make it sound like i have a clue what im doing :hihi:

as for the dentist pain is being handled,still cant get an appointment

bluedad wrote:i just kind of flat-lined out listening to this. 8) (reminds me, must find that damn book or buy a new copy!)

hey dixie 8)

opiadream wrote:I put it in my vst folder but it doesn't come up in Orion

I think I know this genre
experimental-flatline-ambient

8)

hey me old pal opia,good to see you in the cafe as well as chat these days 8)

bebop wrote:Vurt tracks as Vurt tracks are, they go by pair, or pairs of pairs, and you mix them for hours :D

Great job of patience and research certainly though, very ambient symphony in fact, you have to take the time listening and it's taking after a while. I think I like it, I don't know, I think yes finally :D

all i can say to this is :oops: :oops:

glad your enjoying it 8)

opiadream wrote:I put it in my vst folder but it doesn't come up in Orion
:hihi:

im guessin the thread title worked then
have you seen how many views ive had :-o

:lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”