no meds+toothache+green+painkillers+insomnia=

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:-o this

uses only odditys and imposcars from the glorious :hail: G-Media 8)

just checked and its 5 odditys and 2 imposcars :hihi:
just some lovely sounds and most amazingly a bassline im actually happy with :-o :shock: :o
still no drums tho(but im gettin a secret weapon soon[not really a secret or even new but new to me :) ])

anyway ive wittered on long enough now is your turn...

my wife is ewaitin me now , we got to ride to other city but then i'll take a look
sailorboy

i mean waitin for me now.
btw last nigth i saw the astroboy chapters at tv.
i saw astroboy when i was a child
sailorboy

I like this a lot! :love:
probably my fav of all your stuff.
the bass line is pretty cool, and of course
the bleeps and gurgly sounds.
please do not make any more tunes with the oddity for at least a year (you can geuss why I ask)

bluedad wrote: please do not make any more tunes with the oddity for at least a year (you can geuss why I ask)

:hihi: and for my next track...

glad you enjoyed,just to make you feel better the bass wasnt imposcar :hihi:

sailorboy wrote:i mean waitin for me now.
btw last nigth i saw the astroboy chapters at tv.
i saw astroboy when i was a child

astroboy,wow not heard of that for years.wonder if theres a dvd :?

have a good day with the wife and i look forward to your opinion on your return.

safe travelling :wink:

you write odd music and i'll listen to it oddly, today sitting topless and commando in baggy jeans eating sliced peppers drowning in balsamic and olive oil (the peppers not me) :? :shock: :hihi:

good sounds there dduerino, loving the bass, and the purring growling wooooooooooooo

how good is imposcar? :-o make sure you check out the banks on patcharena theres some superb basses in tharrrrrrrrrrrrrr

maybe i'll write an impromtu wee tune today....ye've inspired me 8)

jim

Pretty good stuff, almost enought to drag me out of semi-retirement to dirty it up :D

Kriminal wrote:I like to drag old men out of semi-retirement to dirty them up :D
:-o

Hunter wrote:you write odd music and i'll listen to it oddly, today sitting topless and commando in baggy jeans eating sliced peppers drowning in balsamic and olive oil (the peppers not me) :? :shock: :hihi:

good sounds there dduerino, loving the bass, and the purring growling wooooooooooooo

how good is imposcar? :-o make sure you check out the banks on patcharena theres some superb basses in tharrrrrrrrrrrrrr

maybe i'll write an impromtu wee tune today....ye've inspired me 8)

jim

if it inspired you then it works i guess 8)

Hunter wrote:
Kriminal wrote:I like to drag old men out of semi-retirement to dirty them up :D
:lol:

Kriminal wrote:Pretty good stuff, almost enought to drag me out of semi-retirement to dirty it up :D

let me know,ill send you the sfs if you want it 8)

Hunter wrote:
i know gary beat me but :lol:

Hunter wrote:
You wait till Lenny can walk, he can already bite you know, and packs a nasty headbutt too :-o

:hihi:

Good stuff, definately, but I prefer your Absynth delvings more :D

Return to “Music Cafe”