Synthpop! Sine surfing! what more could you want?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://veggie-music.freelinuxhost.com/v ... urfers.mp3

Used the Wasp XT quite a bit here. Very synthpop-ish. Sorry, it's got nothing to do with Aphex Twin, but if you've got a good waveform monitor (not just looking at the waveform and not frequency bars, you have to see it when it's playing), you might be able to see why I called it what I did. Or you could just ask, but that would spoil it ;) Enjoy :)
-Veg
(:

What's wrong with the link ? It comes up with a lot of gibberish text.

very optimistic track :D
sailorboy

Forever Sun wrote:What's wrong with the link ? It comes up with a lot of gibberish text.
Should be fine unless the server broke, or something. Works at the time of typing this, anyway.

Thanks sailorboy :)
-Veg
(:

Got the link working at last.

Lot's of brilliant sawtooh-like lovliness here.
Nice and edgy. I could listen to it in the car as it's very vibrant and alive.

The string solo sounds too thin and too dry for my taste. I'd stick some nice lush rev/dly on it
and overdub it with a warmer sounding real string ensemble sound.( I'm a sucker for this kind of sound... :wink: ).
I dig the simple drumsa too. Works well here.

I like the sounds you’ve used in this track! It’s bleepy and because of that it has an quasi-archaic feel to it, which is nice. However I think the composition is a bit slow & dull and that the sounds deserve and perhaps even demand something more alive, fast, varied and/or playful. Now it sounds like it is covered in dust while otherwise it could sparkle & glow! The composition does pick up halfway the song though, which is good.

Overall the song sounds happy; like it’s gonna go to a party, but it never really gets past it’s own front door... Anyway, real nice sounds you’ve got there & some nice themes! Keep on using & sharing them.
~leave through a door.~
http://www.eretsua.com

Love the raw yet sparkled sense this track gave me :)

Return to “Music Cafe”