time,mortality and a

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

shamann wrote:
Patrick9 wrote:My Household Deity enjoyed it too :)
I want a Household Deity, too. Mine packed up and left for Mexico in November. :cry:

remcos up for grabs i beleive :hihi:

shamann wrote:I want a Household Deity, too. Mine packed up and left for Mexico in November. cry:
With the weather in Toronto, I don't blame it :hihi:

vurt wrote:
Psyclapse wrote:Yep, definitely good on headphones! Nice work. 8)
thanks for listening,glad you enjoyed.i found on headphones i could almost feel the swaying :drunk:
kind of enjoyed that :hihi:
Yep, me too; nearly fell over twice whilst peeling the potatoes! :hihi:

:lol: :lol:

Elves? "I see," said Cleese. :D

i thought you said elvis then :-o

Yeah. Me likie. Much better than The Box--sorry, but didn't really care for that; too long and unfocused for my taste, never really happened. This is much more THERE, if you know what I mean. Reminds me of things I did back before PCs were capable of all this => 12-bit samplers and reel-to-reel multitrack tape <= Ah, but I digress. I like the environmental ambience in this. Hmm, I really must get some decent mics for recording outside.

Nice work there, vurt ol' boy!

Took another listen on my speakers at home... this seriously rocks vurt (in the sense that tectonic plates rock more than in the sense that Motorhead rock, mind you).

music 'the color of television , tuned to a dead channel' ...

8)

I took a pre-taste of this just before the dip in the ntns pool and got half way for now. This I want to turn up the volume too and lay back and get lost in again later today. 8)

emdot_ambient wrote:Yeah. Me likie. Much better than The Box--sorry, but didn't really care for that; too long and unfocused for my taste, never really happened. This is much more THERE, if you know what I mean. Reminds me of things I did back before PCs were capable of all this => 12-bit samplers and reel-to-reel multitrack tape <= Ah, but I digress. I like the environmental ambience in this. Hmm, I really must get some decent mics for recording outside.

Nice work there, vurt ol' boy!

glad you enjoyed
i do recommend a shitty old radioshack type mic and a minidisc recorder 8) essential part of my arsenal 8)

dystonia_ek wrote:Took another listen on my speakers at home... this seriously rocks vurt (in the sense that tectonic plates rock more than in the sense that Motorhead rock, mind you).

wow a second comment :oops:

normal wrote:music 'the color of television , tuned to a dead channel' ...

8)

all the channels are dead...

Mystahr wrote:I took a pre-taste of this just before the dip in the ntns pool and got half way for now. This I want to turn up the volume too and lay back and get lost in again later today. 8)

look forward to your comments later matey 8)

kinda slept through the night :-o yep i got more than 4 hours in a row :D
sorry i missed the show altho not sorry i missed track 3 on the playlist :x (sickle send me his liver!)

thanks for listening guys n gals(if any)

Hey John!

Listened to this yesterday.
Liked it,even more so `cause it`s long enough for me to leave my chair and sit move around while enjoying the atmophere!

Do`nt always have the time to do that...but yesterday was perfect for me to hear your sounds. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”