Whatever else you miss this year...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't miss Resonance - Musicians For Asia.

I was absolutely blown away by the quality of mastering on this album... Markus really turned the raw talent of KVR into polished gems. I heard a lot of the artists involved in a new way... All the musicianship, arrangement and attention to detail was beautifully framed.

Listening to the album, I can't help thinking that some of the unsigned artists on the album won't be unsigned for much longer, and that I've bought a bona fide piece of musical history... And into the bargain, supported an excellent cause that urgently needs the money. So, if you haven't bought one already, now's the time to bite!
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

:oops: 8) thanks for the support gstar!
glad you enjoy the cd even with its lack of kenny g,im afraid he pulled out at the 11th hour :hihi:

vurt wrote::oops: 8) thanks for the support gstar!
glad you enjoy the cd even with its lack of kenny g,im afraid he pulled out at the 11th hour :hihi:
Yeah, it was a shock for me, but the CD redeemed itself for this omission and then some :D
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

Got mine ordered last nite.
Looking forward to it!
Thanks Guys
paul

vurt wrote:kenny g,im afraid he pulled out at the 11th hour :hihi:
I knew the bouffant wigged saxaphone pugger lad had stamina but...11 hours?? :-o That's a long administration of the length even for the god of jaaath. :-o

donkey tugger wrote:
vurt wrote:kenny g,im afraid he pulled out at the 11th hour :hihi:
I knew the bouffant wigged saxaphone pugger lad had stamina but...11 hours?? :-o That's a long administration of the length even for the god of jaaath. :-o
Just when you think you've heard every euphamism for sex, along comes "administration of the length". I'm laughing out loud, Donks. It almost went over my head.

:D

yeah, thanks again to everyone who helped in creating this album, the final product is way beyond my expectations, it looks great and sounds fantastic! Thanks to everyone who has bought it. We have lots more for sale, so I'd like to encourage everyone who is currently missing out on this CD, to buy it! We want to make as much money as we can for the tsunami Relief effort.

Ben

KVR News wrote:If just 10% of KVR members were to buy one copy of the CD the project would generate an incredible £48,000 / $90,000!
C'mon KVR :D

Just ordered mine.. 8)

platinumears wrote:Just ordered mine.. 8)
8)

i'd like to buy the CD but haven't a CC...

who do i send the cash to?

Wopelka,

do you have a paypal account?
if not e-mail me at sale[at]musiciansforasia[dot]com :-). And I'll send you a snail mail address. ;)

Ben

it DOES sound great ... markus even made my track passable ...

... check out bigbossbens maths at the bottom of this page ...

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/3057.html

... WE NEED THOSE SALES !!!

slainte 8) rob

Glooper wrote:Wopelka,

if not e-mail me at sale[at]musiciansforasia[dot]com :-). And I'll send you a snail mail address. ;)

Ben
i'll do that, thanks Ben!
(sales rather than sale, according to the web-site, tho)

Wopelka wrote:
Glooper wrote:Wopelka,

Ben
i'll do that, thanks Ben!
(sales rather than sale, according to the web-site, tho)
opps sorry.. your right.. it's sales not sale..!

Return to “Music Cafe”