Whatever else you miss this year...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Glassback wrote:Don't know whether to put this here or in the other thread, so I'll put it in both. :wink:

But first, a couple of disclaimers.
* I didn't describe vurts music as "dance oriented", I just said experimental.
* I didn't describe Geeseaplenty as "70's prog rockers" either - but I DID say the tune reminds me of Caravan and that ilk of 70's prog bands.
* I didn't say I was heavily involved in the project - in fact, I stressed several times that my only involvement was that I was on one of the tracks, other than volunteering to be a UK distributor.

But, the journalistic habit of adding things that aren't there and / or journalistic license apart, I don't think it's a half bad article.
OK, so it's only the local free paper, but if it makes people in this (community conscious) area think about getting one then that can't be bad can it?

Still to come - the City Life article. I thought City Life would review it, but they e-mailed me to say they were just gonna feature it.
Better than nothing - the mag has a wide circulation within the Manc 'scene'. :)

Glooper - I noticed some quotes from you in there towards the end... did they actually get in touch with you or is it more journalistic license? :lol:

Anybody out there with the ability to get this CD featured in the National Press?
superb post... and even more superb photo :love: :hihi:

8)

:uhuhuh:

:band:

I would love a full version of Elmodic's Sotoneu - it's only 1min 52 secs on the CD, I want a 7 - 10 min version :!:

Elmodic, are you reading? Please?

:love:

BTW I thought it was funny that vurt was only given 53 seconds for his track :lol:

Glooper, the mail has been posted (only) today. now everything is in your hands.

cheers

Ben [KVR] wrote:
BTW I thought it was funny that vurt was only given 53 seconds for his track :lol:

:tantrum: if you werent the boss id kick your ass :x

:hihi:

Wopelka wrote:Glooper, the mail has been posted (only) today. now everything is in your hands.

cheers
Coolio..

I'll send it off as soon as it arrives..:)..

Ben

Wopelka wrote:Glooper, the mail has been posted (only) today. now everything is in your hands.

cheers
Money arrived this morning Wopelka, Cheers for that ;). I'll post the CD at lunchtime today.

Ben

Glooper wrote:

cheers
Money arrived this morning Wopelka, Cheers for that ;). I'll post the CD at lunchtime today.

Ben
it's posted and on it's way...:D

Ben

Glooper wrote:
Glooper wrote:

cheers

Ben
it's posted and on it's way...:D

Ben
received today, thanks a lot

currently enjoying my first listen...

coolio :D :hyper: :love:

little thought: we shouldn't wait for the next apocalypse to do this kind of deed... there's plenty of people to help here and over there... why not make it once a year or something?

PS: qui est Kara??? :shock:

Wopelka wrote: received today, thanks a lot

currently enjoying my first listen...

coolio :D :hyper: :love:

little thought: we shouldn't wait for the next apocalypse to do this kind of deed... there's plenty of people to help here and over there... why not make it once a year or something?

PS: qui est Kara??? :shock:
Cool.. i'm glad it arrived. :)

Kara = Bucodi :hihi:

Ben

for those of you who still haven't bought this CD... Here's a quick pic of the actual CD...

:D

Ben

thats some GREAT looking packaging there ben ... i bet the contents sound EVEN better though ... tell me ... where can i buy one of these fine and charity-boosting products ???

slainte :hihi: rob

updated the image with a clearer pic..:)

Rob.. you can of course buy one these amazing CD's from

http://www.musiciansforasia.com/

:hihi:

Ben

Return to “Music Cafe”