[TorpedoTorpedo] home

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey Jens, I like everything about this: the groove, the sounds and harmonies, the vocal line, the vox themselves ... while I was bobbing, my eyes scrunched up in pleasure as if someone had put catnip in my ears or something :D

it's a keeper!

(don't worry too much if people don't comment right away ... as for me, I go through long periods of not listening to anything, but I remembered you had posted this, so I made sure to look it up)
5 twelve

I liked this a lot. All the parts melted into each other in a good way. You're lucky to have access to a good singer!

thanks you very much, havran and Shane! :oops: :-D

you are all good people! :hug:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens

do I need to comment a lot?

dont think so.

a great tune.

I lkie the girl singing, can I have her phone-nr ;-)

I hope you have your album now ready, finally.

let´s meet again. ;-)

cheers

thank you, Stephan! :oops: :-D :hug:

yes, let's meet again! - why don't you just come over again? :-D

b.t.w.: now slowly but surely it's becomes the right weather to go outside and sit in the park - jamming on acoustic guitars and perhaps doing some barbecue - why don't you bring Mully with you and we're doing some mini kvr-meeting at the Volksgarten? Or maybe somewhere in D-dorf?

And if Anneke is in Cologne at that time I'm sure she'd like to come as well and jam with us (she's a fantastic guitar-player b.t.w. - has been giving classical concerts when she was a child :shock:) :-D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:thank you, Stephan! :oops: :-D :hug:

yes, let's meet again! - why don't you just come over again? :-D

b.t.w.: now slowly but surely it's becomes the right weather to go outside and sit in the park - jamming on acoustic guitars and perhaps doing some barbecue - why don't you bring Mully with you and we're doing some mini kvr-meeting at the Volksgarten? Or maybe somewhere in D-dorf?

And if Anneke is in Cologne at that time I'm sure she'd like to come as well and jam with us (she's a fantastic guitar-player b.t.w. - has been giving classical concerts when she was a child :shock:) :-D

yes great idea the barbecue jam
after the musicmesse let´s find a date.
and surely we invite Mully too.
:hyper:

btw
did yo ever finish the second demo, ( C5 you know) ? I would be really interested to hear it.

Return to “Music Cafe”