Put yourself into a coma with SIGHUP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mayan wrote:I'm going to teach myself to hum it.
I take no responsibility if you hurt yourself.

Cheers,
Steve

I'm more interested in its effects upon other carbon-based life forms around me. Really great piece!

mayan wrote:I'm more interested in its effects upon other carbon-based life forms around me. Really great piece!
If anyone falls over as you hum, poking them with a stick while they're down is lots of fun.

Thanks for the kind words, but beware, I hear this might be nerd music.

:shock: :-o :o

shamann wrote:Thanks for the kind words, but beware, I hear this might be nerd music.

:shock: :-o :o
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, we sure don't wanna fall into a nerd coma. :hihi:

Actually, this is great background for reading!

:D

:zzz:

Landphil wrote:nerd coma
:lol:

That one actually caught me off guard. Hats off to you!
Landphil wrote:Actually, this is great background for reading!
Thanks. Any use is good use.

I saw the coma outcome thread which mentioned the inducer so I though I should first listen to this.

I notice that much like a tree I’m growing older and sinking in the fullness of time. My consciousness is being stimulated and my thoughts are racing through my head in slow motion. Evermore pretty thoughts & ideas are growing inside my mind but the will to communicate them fades as I want to surrender myself to increasing desire to crawl up and wrap a blanket around me. I can feel the ground shake & vibrate through the chair because of your song.

Like an old man succumbing to the pains of his body's cancers I feel myself retreating within myself. The need to communicate evaporates as I feel the comfortableness of this pain. The low sounds actually hurt me a bit, but as a masochist that I am I embrace it and let it numb & hyper-stimulate me. My surroundings have become surreal. I’m in the same room as the chain and the humming noise of computer which is generated no more than 10 feet away from me, and though I’m perceiving all those impulses / stimuli I am not in the same room or time frame. I’m hiding behind my eyes which are not located in my corporal body. :roll:

I’m far away and I like it. Your song does do it’s title justice, I think. Me likes. Thanks for sharing – it’s actually far from foolish! :love:
~leave through a door.~
http://www.eretsua.com

That's excellent.

I was really trying to capture sound as physical experience with this. Because it is so slow and so deep, it becomes hard to mentally record it, so you end up just losing track of it, but still know it's there in the room with you. I'm really happy to hear it clicked with you.

Cheers,
Steve

shamann wrote:That's excellent.

I was really trying to capture sound as physical experience with this. Because it is so slow and so deep, it becomes hard to mentally record it, so you end up just losing track of it, but still know it's there in the room with you. I'm really happy to hear it clicked with you.

Cheers,
Steve
It was my a pleasure. I thoroughly enjoyed experiencing to this track and what it did to me. I’ve listened to it twice now and will certainly do it more when I feel the need to retreat from this level of consciousness. Once again thanks for sharing!
~leave through a door.~
http://www.eretsua.com

Return to “Music Cafe”