it's been too long (pop song) talk to me

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

endmusik wrote:just popping by to say - listened and enjoyed :D LOVE the chorus!

and another vote to hear an acoustic version :love:
:D
thanks Michael! an acoustic version, eh? well, let's break out the wild turkey this weekend and we'll see!
:lol:
reminds me, I need to swap this laptop with my daughter so I can have my desktop back to listen to your tune.

there ya go! break out the turkey and the taylor :love:

so, how much wild turkey will it take for you to throw a bridge in there too :hihi: (not that I should talk with my 5 minute long bridges with no verses :hihi: )

:lol:
I've been thinking about the bridge thing..should only take a couple of shots to put me in that frame of mind!

Sooo..how's about an update, Gary? I've had this one on me HD for a while, but only just got round to posting a few words...er it seems they've already been posted... :oops:
garret wrote: I might like to hear that hi hat drop out sometimes, maybe in the chorus, gets a bit repetitive...
Guitars sounds lovely, and the fuzzzz bass is great too...
Glooper wrote:Very nice song... 8) I think some harmonies or doubling of vocals in the chorus would work really well, maybe with a few ooh ahhs in the background or something.
Just wanted to echo the praise for this one too. :D Now get and finish it! :wink:

:D
miro! cheers mate, haven't heard from you for a while!
I've been rather busy lately getting stuff ready for my new LIVE gig to spend much time working on this..but thanks for listening, update is coming (someday!@)

bluedad wrote::D miro! cheers mate, haven't heard from you for a while!
it has indeed. Long overdue for me to check out a bluedad tune :oops:
I've been rather busy lately getting stuff ready for my new LIVE gig...
oooh! what's the story here? 8)

Miro wrote: oooh! what's the story here? 8)
you can check out the story here
and follow my quest for the perfect setup. :hihi:
check out the song list too, it's a pretty esoteric
set. Setup last night and had our first practice, me the new keyboard player, and our new female singer. I thought she was going to be some country singing type, but I was wrong. A pretty good rocker here!

Return to “Music Cafe”