Orchestral Score for a Medieval RTS Game

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Megazoid wrote:pdwdpw, in general what's your most used method's for producing game sfx? i posted a thread a while back asking about creation of movie sfx and best method's, tool's and technique's to produce such media and got only a handful of replies. Do you record alot of stuff yourself?
When I did a good couple hundred sfx for a game I worked on, I employed everything; record my own, mix multiple samples, make em in Reaktor, use sound libraries, use lots of effects processing and pitch shifts, time stretches, etc. Layering was key. So was practice and experimentation.

Devon
Simple music philosophy - Those who can, make music. Those who can't, make excuses.
Read my VST reviews at Traxmusic!

Bobby thanks for the feedback and thanks for the compliments. I am not surprised at all to hear that you have a great collection of scores. When I listen to a score ot read a score I always love to listen for the orchestrations. Full orchestrated scores are not always easy to find. My wife and kids gets very upset with my when we watch a movie and I keep on talking about the music while they want to watch the film! Do you have by any chance anything from Don Davis (My favourite is the oroginal Matrix score) or Road to Perdition.

Sepheritoh wrote:Bobby thanks for the feedback and thanks for the compliments. I am not surprised at all to hear that you have a great collection of scores. When I listen to a score ot read a score I always love to listen for the orchestrations. Full orchestrated scores are not always easy to find. My wife and kids gets very upset with my when we watch a movie and I keep on talking about the music while they want to watch the film! Do you have by any chance anything from Don Davis (My favourite is the oroginal Matrix score) or Road to Perdition.
Hehe , sounds familiar :-) The same is with my family. My wife is alredy converted into OST fan :-)
I have some scores by Don Davis. Leave me e-mail and I'll send you some tracks ;-)

Greetings
Bobby Glorian

Bobby, to my ears your music sounds nothing short of absolutely amazing! :shock: Wish I could give you some constructive comments, but I'm just too darn impressed! :D

Pride or Pain, that's my favourite I think... eh, no they all are actually. :love:

You'll be posting more music here at the café soon I hope.

:hail:

pekadan wrote:Bobby, to my ears your music sounds nothing short of absolutely amazing! :shock: Wish I could give you some constructive comments, but I'm just too darn impressed! :D

Pride or Pain, that's my favourite I think... eh, no they all are actually. :love:

You'll be posting more music here at the café soon I hope.

:hail:
Thank you for your kind words, pekadan!
I am presently working on a new score and when it's ready I'd definately love to hear KVRers opinion.

Take care
Bobby Glorian

I like this, love these kinds of games too. Unfortunatly I don't have the money or I'd pick up this game too.

Return to “Music Cafe”