Intricate Maximals - Reviewed

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Intricate Maximals :: label compilation :: http://www.audiobulb.com

THE MILK FACTORY (UK): ".... it is this very vision that shapes this collection, crafting every particular angle of each track. Intricate Maximals is no short of impressive and continues to show Audiobulb as an imprint to rely on. 4.5 / 5"

IGLOO MAGAZINE (USA): "Containing eighteen tracks in all, Intricate Maximals compresses several dozen hours worth of musical motifs and ideas into eighty minutes of electronic expression. What keeps Audiobulb's latest compilation
interesting is the diversity of approaches and sonic creativity. There's a lot of ideas here and most of them are executed with complex aplomb. Excellent."

DE:BUG (Germany): " Every track has a real body with tons of ideas and crazy grooves - torn apart but with a swinging attitude and most importantly the whole thing holds together very well."

Cut Up Media (Holland): " Music moves, scours, caresses and agitates. After every turn we discover new sounds, new emotions also. It is particularly stimulating and pleasant as the artists stretch the listener with their work. Intricate maximum can measure themselves with the best of more
established electronic labels such as Warp, Rephlex or Planet Mu."

And if you're into the likes of Ochre or JDG (who this time unfortunately is not on it) you know what you can expect.

Ehhhhhm; I ordered the CD and its well worth checking out :oops:

Mystahr wrote:JDG (who this time unfortunately is not on it)
Track 11

:oops:

And damn right you are

:oops:

In any case one fine CD

he did the track with the horrendously long name :)

PONL MISC MOL MSC NYK OOCL UASC VROON YANG MING

It is a shipping thing apparently

ah.. how did i not see this :)

yah my song is the effacer one.. (pronounced FSA (its french for erase, or delete (i know, i know.. obtuse)))

wow i'm late on reading this one.. :oops:

i guess this is what they call a bump? :hihi:
worst signature evar

yeah a bump with a huge advert for YOUR album :lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”