Say, have you listened to Digilord yet?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Vurt! You know, in a guilty moment of realization, I have as of yet to of seen The Thing. I shall have to rectify this soon...

i wanted to watch it again last night but my missus is a wuss and we ended up watchin final destination :x

i was thinkin of altered states, wouldn't want anyone to actually hav eot see either..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Ahh, I have seen Altered States. I'd love to score a sequel to that movie. :love:

has a nice spacious feeling to it. haven't heard enough by aphex twin to make a fair comparison, but it sounds familiar at times. and a lot of the time it sounds very much like you, if i get a right impression from your snippets on your website. and that's a good thing. good track.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
now will you listen to me!
+++++++++++++++++++++++

may i sugest you to take your arse to some worldwide distributer to capatalise this marvelousness or am i saying something strange now ?

infuriated coolness

tha

Thanks Feinbild, I'm glad you think the fusion went over well. I felt as such also, but only about 1/3rd folks seem to agree. :(

Emerald Tablet thanks a lot! I will actually be attempting to get my next EP Cowboy Rape Club published professionally... but I'm going to have to find a very different label to do so. :P Thanks for your confidence!

Return to “Music Cafe”