Carnival of Fates - 2nd Version

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fake wrote:It gave me flashbacks to the film "The Abominal Dr.Phibes" with vincent Price.
Vincent Price was cool. If only Vincent were still alive, and were willing to do some vocals for me. Vincent is a true film legend.

Some of you might also rememeber, Vincent had this huge hit record, named Thriller, made with the assistance of some guy named Michael Jackson. :D

:)
McLilith

this is great,a nice evolution from the original too :)

vurt wrote:this is great,a nice evolution from the original too :)
Wow, thanks vurt.

I had originally envisioned a longer tritych arrangement, but this diptych will have to do for now. I've gotten busy with beta testing at the moment. I'll just have to finish it later.

take care,
McLilith

This sounds really cool. It's a bit long for my short attention span, but that's just me.
I think the organ does indeed sound very creepy. I really like the pulsing bass sound in the first half.

rather twisted sir.

very interesting and nicely evolving. haven't got anything more inspired to say, i'm afraid. why write it in words if you can say it with music ;)
+++++++++++++++++++++++
now will you listen to me!
+++++++++++++++++++++++

the first and shorter one was great and now is in XL enjoyment flavor

Great track, that just keeps wanting to repeat 8)

Hello Bake, feindbild, and Mystahr!

Hmm... that sounds like a group of lawyers. :wink:

Thanks, for the kind words. This whole KVR Cafe experience has been very encouraging, especially considering this is the first piece I've ever shared on KVR.

take care,
McLilith

Lovely, definite keeper.
Jaap

Ecxellent! Love pieces with this kind of economy. Thanx for sharing.

Thomas

This song plays movies in my mind... I keep seeing a big dark castle in the Highlands inhabited by strange creatures cloaked in black and whose fingernails are two feet long and have teeth that...(shut up Alex)... :hihi:

Great piece! Definitely soundtrack material! :)

Hey is that you in the pic Glen?

a most inventive work McLilith, turn down, naa,,I turned up...
I see this as a solo stage project surrounded with strange creepy art and nonconventional instruments making unconventional sounds.
very unique track and title.
thanx for the inspiration...

Mental Audio Deviations wrote:Lovely, definite keeper.
Thanks, I really appreciate it.

respirator wrote:Ecxellent! Love pieces with this kind of economy. Thanx for sharing.

Thomas
Hi Thomas,

I think I know what you mean by "this kind of economy", but would you care to elaborate just a little, to make sure we're thinking of the same thing?

I'm glad you liked the piece.

Thanks,
McLilith

...xander wrote:This song plays movies in my mind... I keep seeing a big dark castle in the Highlands inhabited by strange creatures cloaked in black and whose fingernails are two feet long and have teeth that...(shut up Alex)... :hihi:

Great piece! Definitely soundtrack material! :)
Naturally, I had movie scenes playing in my mind when I created it. :)

I would love to actually do a movie soundtrack someday. Thanks for the kind words.

:)
McLilith

Return to “Music Cafe”