etherine - whispering and shivering

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

etherine - whispering and shivering

http://etherine.endmusik.com/Audio/ethe ... dshive.mp3

new track I did up today while home sick -

me on guitar, Yammy CS-15 and Roland RS-09 for all synths played live :hihi:

and once again, a metric asston of reverb and delay :D

enjoy!

/michael

########update##########

http://etherine.endmusik.com/Audio/ethe ... hiver2.mp3

new version with some additional guitar added in (clean) as well as some ebow, and I shortened the intro

and for reference - guitar was direct in to my 828 through a EH double muff, sherman filterbank, then one out of the sherman sent to a furman spring reverb :D

/michael
Last edited by endmusik on Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice and laid-back. :)

Whoa! This is a lot more relaxing than what I'm used to hearing from you! Well, not that it's RELAXING(in fact, it's hard not to move any part of my body when I listen to those drums) but certainly less menacing than usual. I love this. I want to have your children!

at the risk of offending ...

you should stay home sick , more often ...

:love:
8)

great piece - conjures up Western gunslingers converging upon a small town in the russian steppes in an alternate universe...or something like that...great build, drive and overall musicianship...ok, well I'm high and it's perfect

thanks everyone :D this is the first song I wrote on guitar first, then added everything else :D

drums btw -those are stylus rmx, one groove from there slightly altered, and another loop massively rearranged :D

now I'm really thinking it's time to get me an electric/acoustic or hollowbody :scared:

sounds great. stays interesting through. thanks.

- tucker

fantastic!
makes me want to get sick!

Your guitar has the sound of a million delrin balls pelting a large granite countertop in a room with no exit...

I like it! :cool:

(You're not the only one who's been sick these last few days.)

:)
McLilith

I like this lots, but I think the intro repeats too much before the beat kicks in. It's fine to repeat it if you have some kind of obvious build-up/progression that leads to the beat kicking in, but it kinda just repeats. Once the beat kicks in the track really took off.

Michael,
Excellent work on this - very nice listening experience :D
The only thing lacking for me was something in the bass department. A simple rolling bass I think would work well without injuring the overall atmosphere?

Super stuff though - that change from around 4.20 is really effective :D

I like ;)
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

thanks again everyone :D

the intro is fleshed out more now - attack of the ebow :hihi: and I've added 2 more guitar parts to thicken up a couple sections (not that it needed it, but hey! why not!)

jon - a rolling bassline ain't a bad idea at all, it would probably help define the rhythm a bit more. I've still got the CS-15 patched up like it was when I recorded the bassline that's there now, so I'll take another pass at it :)

btw - katanaman, children? :hihi:

new version will be uploaded much much later tonight ;)

:love:

Hey Micheal! Great sounds and motion. I hope you feel better but get well slow OK! :wink:

Sounds good Michael. Nice job of fitting a guitar into electronica, especially for a first attempt. Keep 'er goin'.. 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”