etherine - whispering and shivering

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Michael,

Version 2 is a definite improvement. Nice work on it. Those new ebow leads are most effective - very Nephilim-esque I think.

I would agree on the percussion, but it would be very easy to overdo it too and lose that washy atmospheric effect that you've got going at the moment and turn it into an overly-loopy-breakbeaty-thing :hihi:. I think that might be to the detriment of the overall feel of the track.

Very much fits into my listening of late too, which is nice. A keeper for definite :)

Congrats on the new guitar too :D
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

very nice indeed. one of the better tracks i've heard lately 8)

thanks jon :D I really should check out more nephilim - I kind of bypassed them, but I think I might enjoy it! I had dawnrazor a while back, but never paid much attention to it.

I don't want the drums too busy either, but I think they do need a bit of variation, and as spaceman sounds said - some crashes would be good too :D time to go back and do some fills!

oldevil - thanks for the listen and the compliment :)

and here's the new beauty - I don't know what it is about the red, I love it :love:

endmusik wrote:I really should check out more nephilim - I kind of bypassed them, but I think I might enjoy it! I had dawnrazor a while back, but never paid much attention to it.
that's funny. was reminded of the nephilim too when listening. check out the elysium CD. it's great, but you have to give it some time.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
now will you listen to me!
+++++++++++++++++++++++

OH yes! Nice one Michael! I thougt you were going to get an acoustic-electric not a semi-acoustic. very cool - doing the Wes thang.... sorry lost my mind ther for a sec. :D

Beardedone wrote:OH yes! Nice one Michael! I thougt you were going to get an acoustic-electric not a semi-acoustic. very cool - doing the Wes thang.... sorry lost my mind ther for a sec. :D
yeah :D

a buddy of mine told me a long time ago to check out the Ibanez Artcores - so last night I sat with one and played for a bit, and definitely was happy :love:

feindbild - I'll have to check that out :D and I keep meaning to check out your tracks too... see them over on OSXA too....

endmusik wrote:feindbild - I'll have to check that out :D and I keep meaning to check out your tracks too... see them over on OSXA too....
oh yeah, please do check 'em out.
:D 8)
+++++++++++++++++++++++
now will you listen to me!
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Return to “Music Cafe”