Off the deep end of the left field!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As some of you have mentionned before, sometimes my loops are "experimental". Well I think that with this one I really lost it :P .

Only 9 samples used and they are tripled, meaning each sound is made of 3 samples. And no fancy software, no external processing, only our freeware software sampler,Zamp (in a host of course).

So I called it Zamping Mad, this is not really a song, just weird variations with a few loops.

Get it HERE

Can't wait to get your sophisticated comments on that one :!: :?: :!:

brilliant!! too friggin' cool!!

cool.
like being at the zoo!
grilla

Thank you both for the comments.

Well I was not thinking of the zoo when I made it, but I can see where you hear it :shock:

Very cool, but it was over just when I was enjoying it the most. 8)

Are these the voices that endlessly play inside Michael Jackson's head?

If so, it could explain a great deal!

:hihi:

Seriously though, that was a lot of very fun sonic madness packed into a 1:32 time slot. Thanks for sharing that.

take care,
McLilith

Sounds like spring time at Santa's toy shop and the bored elf's are getting their freak on... :shock:

Soniccat wrote:Very cool, but it was over just when I was enjoying it the most. 8)
Play it twice in a row :hihi:

I may expand on this, instance 1 of Zamp has 8 different patterns, instance 2 has 2 and instance 2 has 5 patterns. Even with only those there are a lot of combinations possible. Could also add more patterns or another instance or two.

Also one or two of the transitions could be smoother.

McLilith wrote: Seriously though, that was a lot of very fun sonic madness packed into a 1:32 time slot. Thanks for sharing that.

take care,
McLilith
I did my best :!:

The most annoying piece of 'music' i have heard in a long time...sorry :?

Krim, I don't think it's meant to be "normal music", if you know what I mean.

:wink:
McLilith

Kriminal wrote:The most annoying piece of 'music' i have heard in a long time...sorry :?
No offense, you can't win them all, at least it is still the most something.

McLilith wrote:Krim, I don't think it's meant to be "normal music", if you know what I mean.

McLilith

I don't think it's meant to be at all :lol:

McLilith wrote:Krim, I don't think it's meant to be "normal music", if you know what I mean.

McLilith
I know, its still awful tho. Only my opinion, doesnt count for much i know.

krim needs more "medicine" hehe
reminds me in now way at all of anything by simply red,which by definition means its cool :)

vurt wrote: reminds me in now way at all of anything by simply red,which by definition means its cool :)
Glad you like it Vurt.

Return to “Music Cafe”