Shallow Man: song: ELMODIC / guitar: HAR / lyrics: KRIMINAL

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello,

new song "shallow man" with amazing guitar by HAR and wonderful lyric by Dave get it here
Watch out HARs guitar starting at 2:30 8)
Enjoy and please leave comments.

btw: our first CD "unsound fantasy" is out now, listen to the tracks on our homepage www.elmodic.de
(you can order the CD very easily :oops: )

Ingo
Induljon a banzáj!

great song, some good hooks in there.
nice guitar from har, lyrics really fit well
and terrific singing.
great production, ingo!

Downloading, i'l listen later :wink:

Great track. Sounds very euro, poss A-Ha like, but i used to like them, so thats ok. Its got enough grit to make it stand out. Good work chaps 8)

Cant remember writing these lyrics, i remember when and why, but was a long time ago, diff headstate then.

Glad to see them still getting use.

Good luck with the CD, and let me know when the money starts coming in, im looking forward to giving up work :hihi:

I love it when somebody names their tracks after me :D

Nice track. If I may comment, the bass is very muddy. It just sounds like one constant drone with little definition. The other sounds are very well mixed and transparent.

hmmm aha,id say more soft cell perhaps mixed with the petshopboys,pretty cool tho :)

bump!

thanx for listening guys!

Sepheritoh: yes, it´s exactly a drone base (with panning), I wanted something that is not hearable but grooves in the ground, like Crystal method often do.

-ingo
Induljon a banzáj!

I would have thought Depeche Mode was the obvious reference, particularly the arrangement and the intro sounds. Nice enough.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Music Cafe”