Desolving Dust (growling darkness]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Figured after some patch-creation for Filterscape I'd use them myself in a project. Here's three filterscapeVA's pure with a tad of SIR and the guitarish sound is the Fizmo ran through quadraverb. It's dark and doomy I guess :roll:

Desolving Dust
192kbs/7,9Mb/5,46 mins

Enjoy; or go outside and enjoy the springweather (if you're having any)

Just me having fun :D

almost perfectly fits the moaning of my psyche. good to hear something from you again.

mmmmmmmmm filterscape :)
some very deep sounds here mark my kinda sub tune 8)

have had this looping for the past hour ...

quite tasty ...

bluedad wrote:almost perfectly fits the moaning of my psyche. good to hear something from you again.
:hug: for the moaning

:) for the words and listen

vurt wrote:mmmmmmmmm filterscape :)
some very deep sounds here mark my kinda sub tune 8)
I love that VA :love:

thanks john :)

normal wrote:have had this looping for the past hour ...

quite tasty ...
:-o

an hour 8)

Hope no dust desolved in the proces

This is the first short piece from you in awhile Mark. Very nice sounds and the Quadraverb adds just the right spookiness to the sounds at hand. I kept expecting some voice coming in at different spots, not sure why, maybe it conjured up Holloween for me and a nice ghostly voice would have made it more in that vein. And a way cool ending. 8)

Lovely Mark. Like a warm blanket.

Soniccat wrote:This is the first short piece from you in awhile Mark. Very nice sounds and the Quadraverb adds just the right spookiness to the sounds at hand. I kept expecting some voice coming in at different spots, not sure why, maybe it conjured up Holloween for me and a nice ghostly voice would have made it more in that vein. And a way cool ending. 8)
and a first sequenced piece in some time too Bruce; been concentrating more on live tracking. QV btw is only on the guitarish sound.

Hmmmm voices, something I'm keeping under the hat for now

8)

shamann wrote:Lovely Mark. Like a warm blanket.
Thanks, mr drone man :)

On second listen, it gives off a Doctor Who incidental sensibility. Probably why I find it relaxing.

8)

Return to “Music Cafe”