Kat: Some piano

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

boy, you must either relly like me (...) or the way i make you feel about yourself.. :p

hey! look! now's the time your value system says you're right! don't miss it!
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Not everything's got anything to do with you.

I'm not sure if there's a place for me in this thread ;), it seems like a continuation of an ongoing discussion?

The first piece is very short and the 2nd is even shorter? It's nice though, and I'd like it even more if I could hear a bit clearer what your right hand is playing... or is that just embellishment and the left hand playing the theme?

HansM thanks for commenting.

If there is any discussion ongoing I am not aware of it. (Maybe I am being stalked) There is a bit of hand overlap in the 1st half. Maybe I should take the right-hand an octave up and see how it works.

btw. was this mp3 just a short idea? or something that you're actually working on at the moment?

It is something I am working on at the moment (a film score). The length of the pieces are given as fact. The mood I was trying to convey
theme 1) meet the girl
theme 2) girl dies - the 1 second silence in theme 2 is intentional.

PS: the 2 scenes are seperated by some other scenes.

More explanation: I used VSamplers Medium Grand piano (with GPO on strings)

Return to “Music Cafe”