all the songs on one page

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i've been trying to design a website for my musical output....and decided to go for minimalistic....
the result is a single page with links....which is about as minimal as it gets....
anyway, i've collected all my ('finished') songs from the last couple of years for your aural investigation.....most of them have been posted in one form or another, but I wanted a central collection point for them all.....
(writing credits for 'shoot the camera down', and 'start again' go to Alex Moore, Jeremy Thomas and Al Banks, with whom i used to be in a band).
I will attempt to keep the site updated, and probably try to expand it with exciting new features?! as time goes by....and I learn how to write innovative Javascript code etc etc...(in my dreams).

http://homepage.mac.com/maximumjack/index.html

this is a great forum to post music....thaks for all the feedback in the past....it all helps keep the passion going

maximumjack (aka - paul)

i've enjoyed the stuff you've posted here. i shall have to check out the rest. :wink:

paula

Thanks for the page. I couldn't get the old one to work. Your stuff is some of the best music I've ever heard.

flattery will get you everywhere :wink:

thanks for the compliment androidlove

oh yeah, I've really enjoyed your music.
good stuff!

Really liked the music on your page.
Great entertainment for lunch break at work.
Vocals verge a little close to Mr Yorke ;)

I have these burned to a CD and love to play it now and then. Great music indeed.

and the remix will come ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”