Woodnutter [added content]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yesterday I picked up a '78 Multivox MX880 which was cleaned and left to dry :hihi: not knowing how well it would work (bargain buy).
So this afternoon I fiddled with it for the first time and boy was I surprised. It may not be huge, but I allready love its characteristic sound. So I played two tracks with the same patch and just played with the controls (and it does have some top-weird options through its control on aftertouch :o )

Anyhow; while fiddling inside; outdoors they were working shredding branches and chainsaws were banging so I threw the mic out the window and recorded a few varieties of that (Boss pedals/Quadraverb). Thus making for a few audio-recordings which got mashed in Cubase with a slight touch of SIR. Anyhow the recordings of the MX are pure with a little EQ'ing.

It's 21,06 minutes of explorations and weird noises without much melody but plenty of enjoyment 8)

Woody Woodnutter
160kbs/24,1 Mb

[EDIT] newer version with added Fizmo and better mix
Woodnutter [improved)
[/EDIT]

Enjoy :D
Last edited by mystahr on Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chainsaws bangin?
what kinda chainsaws you have in holland :o
like the multivox sounds :)

:D me too

Drifted off to page two quick, but perhaps only better.

Today I made a better mix of this and added some fizmo and SY85 to it as it was rather a long sit with perhaps not too much happening.

Woodnutter

I shortened the title a bit too; although length is still the same

sorry mark,

didnt find time yesterday to comment on this.

a very nice noise tune you made here

I hear how you like to play with your new toy ;-)

makes some evil sounds ;-)

let the noise rule

and your finger is also doing great work on the rythm ;-)

Return to “Music Cafe”